Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-27-2014, 05:50 PM   #1
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default thief

Anyone else played this yet?

My copy arrived yesterday and I can't help thinking that it was done wrong by the bad reviews. It took a little while to get used to the slowed and more controlled pace but once I got the hang of it it's been really fun.

Been a long time since I've played a game that claimed to be a stealth game and actually involved using stealth properly.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #2
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: thief

Dont really care for it. Smoove is playing it.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:24 PM   #3
TheReal Kendall
Love Live Life

TheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputationTheReal Kendall has a bad reputation

I was gonna check out some gameplay but I really dislike stealth games.

I didn't know anything about the game until yesterday
TheReal Kendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:51 PM   #4
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
I was gonna check out some gameplay but I really dislike stealth games.

I didn't know anything about the game until yesterday

you won't like thief then I don't think, it's not a stealth game where stealth is optional and you can run in and kill people if you prefer that.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: