Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-13-2014, 03:50 AM   #136
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: ISH Legends and Myths

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
oh shit i didnt check it,

yeah maybe jeff deleted it, because jeff was pissed he got him

btw theoo twit it to stern

jeff's reaction
lmfao

this post was absolute gold too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theoo
i know men

The Prude ft bustinBytches

who there thats dude thinks he a dude yours suck
your not make any buck
with these rhyme liked that your make
for a godnes sake
dont not make a rhyme that ever again
go to spain
your rap tat lame
whens i read yours rhymes i get in pain
that make me go insane
even lil wayne giver me more entertain
man that your suck so much i to a just face slap to myself
I HAVER AN IDEA TO YOU THAT YOUR KILL YOURSELF
what your dont have to skill to kill?
no skill to kill rhymes ether cant not do a thing go ovredose to sleeping pill
maybe thats will work

What your think yours is a dude
yours is not a dude your a prude
you play the flute
think your cute
no yours not
what did i hit a weak spot

your rhyme is crap
like there tap
water
look there walter
you think i halter
im not there falter
look there man
im so tan
my bitch an ten
out of ten
that there **** that there bitch
litche
king
sing
what lebron has and ring?
thats is good timing
that have it lockout season
and there a reason
jeasos
i haved ill flow
what to you think that sow
that im that low
man there that rap you make crap
what to you think chap
drink lamb
kemp

What your think yours is a dude
yours is not a dude your a prude
you play the flute
think your cute
no yours not
what did i hit a weak spot

dude yours is so slow that reply
alots of time go by
what that your scared im have six pack
mine rhyme like tupac
all your do is make post that slack
none thinking post that sucks
man you say your SG for bucks
you cannot not plays SG for D LEAGUE
mine rhyme skill like that eminems peak
dude all murk your anyday in 1 on 1
you are probably weights a ton
your rhyme suck dad ashimied to have your as son
dude you thinks i cared that your not need airport check
whens you come to my side town i wills shot your neck
your whole rap a wreck
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:14 AM   #137
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

No telephone pole thread mention? I am disappoint.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:21 AM   #138
Scal
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Scal has an OK reputation so far

Don't know if they been mentioned in the last 10 pages, but the "Quad Seoson at the YMCA" thread was hilarious in all it's forms. Whoever it was defending Jordan's, ahem... size. And definitely the bogus "son of Matt Geiger". Such an elaborate lie.
Scal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:31 AM   #139
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no pun intended
The Tragedy of AlonzoGOAT/BrickingStar/Pacers4ever needs to be added. Weirdest shit I have ever witness here.
I saw that shit go down live, worst exposure of an alt I've ever witnessed, guy tried to shrug it off like he didn't care then got more and more sensitive as people bumped old threads where there were several pages straight of nothing but him talking to himself via his alts

Tied for first as GOAT IP-Permaban Meltdown I witnessed along with CF86.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:35 AM   #140
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd like to nominate the time CF86 tore both tendons in his knee in a horrific fall and blacked out and almost died shooting hoops by himself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. Went to make a cut to the basket and slipped. I heard a popping noise and watched my knee/leg fold the opposite direction underneath me. This sucks. I'm out of work until further notice. The pain was so bad I blacked out multiple times until a bystander finally called 911. Said I was having seizures too.

Anyways not trying to vent just wondering if any of you guys have had these types of injuries. Any advice besides stay off of it? I can walk a little bit but me knee gives out randomly and it hurts bad when that happens.

Quote:
Pain is worse now that I've been sitting without getting up for an hour. Swelling REALLY kicking in now... can't even bend knee. At hospital swelling stayed lower and I could walk a tad bit because I never rested... had to keep getting in and out of wheelchair for tests. It's so swollen I can't even bend my knee half way. Never felt so helpless before. Even simple things like going to restroom or taking a shower are now going to be extremely painful/sucky.

Quote:
Well I didn't add an important detail because it seemed unnecessary but... It started to sprinkle a tiny bit and I didn't think it would matter if I put up a few more shots. So I cut right for a pull up jumper and basically did the splits... but the left knee buckled.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:49 AM   #141
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

I miss the telephone pole. It had better post moves than Dwight.
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:22 AM   #142
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Um great.

I suppose the classic threads doesn't qualify since they aren't involving posters themselves? Antoine thread (repost one), Konex, lately Los Celtics and most recently Melo sleeping

Melo waiting in the red hat in the cold was a good one too Ofcourse Paint thread... Those all need to be listed somewhere.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:36 AM   #143
Scal
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Scal has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
Ofcourse Paint thread... Those all need to be listed somewhere.

NBA Greatest Moments recreated in MS Paint is godly.
Scal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:56 PM   #144
Random_Guy
I rep the Celtics

Random_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this board

and konex, never forget konex
Random_Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:56 PM   #145
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Was about to bump this.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:57 PM   #146
Random_Guy
I rep the Celtics

Random_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this boardRandom_Guy is popular on this board

here it is
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31614
Random_Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:56 PM   #147
oarabbus
NBA lottery pick

oarabbus has decent reputationoarabbus has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random_Guy

I swear to god, no matter what the theme is, there's always one of these ****ing guys on every message board. Nostradamus eveywhere
oarabbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #148
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

Im not sure if this has been posted yet but vc getting exposed for creating a fake life on ish was ridiculous i cannot remember if i was lurking or a member yet but reading that tripped me out and ofcourse in the spare of the momemt is the funniest shit ive ever read

Im on my phone so i cant post links but ill try when i get to work

Edit: i missed spare of the moment in the op

Last edited by sick_brah07 : 03-24-2014 at 03:51 PM.
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:57 PM   #149
hangintheair
Why so Serious?

hangintheair has not been impressing people

How about the Matt Geiger's Son ask me my father a question. His a phony but many have been bluffed by him even Jeff. I can't the find the link for that.
hangintheair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:33 AM   #150
LosBulls
Bulls Fan Since 2010

LosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryLosBulls posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

The quad season YMCA guy.
LosBulls is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: