Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-18-2014, 10:40 AM   #166
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Too good to post in the BTE?
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:52 AM   #167
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
Mos Defs... didn't even know the rapper above
What? Those two go hand in hand. They even were in a group called Black Star
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 11:01 AM   #168
mr.big35
Banned

mr.big35 has decent reputation

Do you ever do those dance moves like your avy in public
mr.big35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:44 AM   #169
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why arent bathroom doors automatic? Why is it that the one door nobody wants to touch is the one least likely to be automatic?

The least appealing thing to touch is the exiting handle on a public bathroom door. The ones that only open in...so you have to pull it....

Places like Walmart and such...should always have either an automatic bathoom door or no door at all and just have that sharp turn around the corner once you go in so you cant actually see in there but they dont need a door.

Ive often appreciated the places with the sharp turn in lieu of a door.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:56 AM   #170
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Why arent bathroom doors automatic? Why is it that the one door nobody wants to touch is the one least likely to be automatic?

The least appealing thing to touch is the exiting handle on a public bathroom door. The ones that only open in...so you have to pull it....

Places like Walmart and such...should always have either an automatic bathoom door or no door at all and just have that sharp turn around the corner once you go in so you cant actually see in there but they dont need a door.

I have often thought about this. Even when you wash your hands, leaving the bathroom you have to touch the handle that others who not washed their hands used before. Gross if you think about it.

On top of that it's probably those places that can afford the least hygiene technology that have the dirtiest customers as well
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 09:10 AM   #171
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Tell us about South Carolina. You seem too intelligent to be living in a backwater like that. Like you should be in a big metro somewhere, doing big things.

I can't even name a city in the state off the top of my head.

Charleston. You know of Charleston.

And much of Southcarolina is annoying but not the parts id be. Greenville, Charleston, Myrtle beach, and columbia arent bad at all. You get back into the woods it gets pretty bad pretty fast but I live in Greenville...which according to the last census has a metro population of 800 thousand people.

It isnt some big city but it isnt Mayberry either:

Quote:
Greenville has gained recognition in various national publications like CNN Money, listing Greenville as one of the "Top 10 Fastest Growing Cities in the U.S." Bloomberg named Greenville the 3rd Strongest Job Market, 2010; and Forbes named Greenville the 13th Best City for Young Professionals.

You might get a couple hundred thousand people downtown during the fall for greenville festivals and shit.

Pretty standard midrange American city. Not a big city....not some spot with 30 police officers and the whole town knowing each other either.

You want backwater...go through Mississippi or Alabama.

Here, Georgia, and Louisiana arent that bad.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:15 PM   #172
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It's more maddening when the door swings inside instead of outside. Sure, people are supposed to wash their hands aftrr using the bathroom, but quite a few don't.
Old 04-20-2014, 01:19 PM   #173
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Should be required by code:

Old 04-20-2014, 01:21 PM   #174
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

Never seen that before. Kinda acts as a door stopper too
Old 04-20-2014, 02:06 PM   #175
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Important question....

Talib Kwelis verse on Respiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqYeTjeRJ84

or Mos Defs verse on Thieves in the Night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjxtRehIz2Y
Coincidently, I've been listening to both these songs a lot lately. I'd have to go with Mos's verse on Thieves. Both are top notch though. In fact both guys on both songs are great. Blackstar was one hellova album.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:16 PM   #176
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Props on saving that hummingbird.

Quote:
Important question....

Talib Kwelis verse on Respiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqYeTjeRJ84

or Mos Defs verse on Thieves in the Night?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjxtRehIz2Y

I have to go with Mos. I just love his flow too much. Blackstar may be the GOAT hiphop album.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 02:18 PM   #177
Jameerthefear
Elf = GOAT

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Should be required by code:

hazard if someone is opening the door from the other side. someone could trip.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:54 PM   #178
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Odd question unless this is widespread....

Anyone else have their quote button turn into a different picture today?

Couple times it was...batman. Yes...batman. Cant explain it. I'll have to screenshot it next time because it changed back pretty soon.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:57 PM   #179
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You must be high right now.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:59 PM   #180
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Nah. A friend of mine asked what it was. Perhaps its some browser issue with other tabs open and it just happening to line up oddly.

It was there long enough for me to click it a couple times and go back and make sure it was still there.

And now...it isnt. It was an old suit wearing batman. Like...in the old purple suit from the 60s series.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: