Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-25-2010, 04:20 PM   #1
Dengness9
Homecourt: Hell

Default D-Rose.... The future starting PG of team USA

Last night getting to watch our boy out in Vegas was quite a breath of fresh air. To me he is clearly the starting Pg of this squad come the world championships. He and Durant as a duo is SCARY!!! Rose led the game in assists(8) and steals(5). Not to mention he had 0 to's in a very sloppy game.

August 15th is the first exhibition game I believe against France at MSG. Then they head to Europe. The whole rest of the world is finally gonna get a taste of just how good Derrick Rose is. I can't wait to see this guy as the starting PG of USA for years to come.

Last edited by Dengness9 : 07-25-2010 at 05:06 PM.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:25 PM   #2
aem
I hit open 5-footers

Default Re: D-Rose.... The future starting PG of team USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
Last night getting to watch our boy out in Vegas was quite a breath of fresh air. To me he is clearly the starting Pg of this squad come the world championships. He and Durant as a duo is SCARY!!! Rose led the game in assists(8) and steals(5). Not to mention he has 0 to's in a very sloppy game.

August 15th is the first exhibition game I believe against France at MSG. Then they head to Europe. The whole rest of the world is finally gonna get a taste of just how good Derrick Rose is. I can't wait to see this guy as the starting PG of USA for years to come.

I recorded the game, but I havent watched it yet. From every article that Ive read, it sounds like D Rose played great. I'm excited to watch it later today.

He really should make the team, I'd be a little suprised if he didnt.
aem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:03 PM   #3
Dengness9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aem
I recorded the game, but I havent watched it yet. From every article that Ive read, it sounds like D Rose played great. I'm excited to watch it later today.

He really should make the team, I'd be a little suprised if he didnt.

there is 0% chance of him not making it. He is gonna start, just wait.

Btw, sloppy game but Rose is great, even his misses around the rim are spectacular. Enjoy watching that.
Old 07-25-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

jynx
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
Dengness9

I'll call it how I see it. Rose w/ a 3 ball is UNGUARDABLE. So young and so good already. It gets better and better w/ this kid.

P.S. When I say "kid" I mean "man-child".
Old 07-26-2010, 02:20 AM   #6
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

jynx again! I'm not calling it on Rose either.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 08:39 AM   #7
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

It's going to be really fun to watch having our boy out there showing the world that the Bulls are back. He's going to play well in international play and hopefully team USA brings home the gold.

This experience is helping his game and these practices and these games are just adding more skill, experience, and learning on top of all the work he has already put into his game. Look at the jump he had from year 1 to year 2 and I see the same kind of jump going into next season. He doesn't settle and he doesn't rest. He wants to be one of the best and he makes sure he puts in the work necessary in order to accomplish that.

Show the World DRose!!!!!
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:57 PM   #8
ILLEFEX
Serious playground baller

i think drose will be the very best pg in the league...or at least one of the top in the league...right now, i think we still got nash, parker, paul, deron williams...and theyve put it a few years already...once those guys start declining, rose will be the best pg out there in my opinion...im trying to think of other young pg's that could very well be really good along with rose...jennings, evans, jrue holliday...they all got potential, but i think drose has the brightest future...maybe john wall as well, but he hasn't played an nba game...
ILLEFEX is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: