Local High School Star

Default I think we all knew this so not sure why this is breaking news about women who go on

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: I think we all knew this so not sure why this is breaking news about women who go on

I hear you they should express disinterest overtly prior to the date.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: I think we all knew this so not sure why this is breaking news about women who go on

Stop taking girls on first dates that involve dinner. Coffee, dessert, drinks, walk in the park - all options pretty much no matter where you live.

2nd dates as well - you can do something besides dinner. Do an activity.

I easily solved this problem by doing the above.

Those girls in particular were rated high for pscyhopathic and narcissism so you easily filter those girls out if they say no to a date without dinner. Regular girls will accept no matter what.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

So did you take yourself out on a first date to get free food from yourself?

I kid...really didn't read that thread, the title kind of sounded sad.

Here's the reality: Wealth, the ability to provide, is absolutely one of the things that can make a woman want a man. Lots of guys don't like that but it's true and it never will change. Resent it now, but if you ever have a daughter do you want her to bring home some broke dude with no job that you have to support because he has a cute face?

I probably paid for a lot of dates that went nowhere when I was a bachelor. Waste of money, sure, but it's all part of the process. And most of the dates were at least fun. Don't be so worried about getting taken advantage of that you miss out on female companionship over $50 (or whatever).

Women don

Just take them for drinks, if a girl likes you she will drink and it means she'd want to see you again even if you end up paying for the alcohol. If she doesn't like you, she won't drink or not much and leave early.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    So did you take yourself out on a first date to get free food from yourself?

I kid...really didn't read that thread, the title kind of sounded sad.

Here's the reality: Wealth, the ability to provide, is absolutely one of the things that can make a woman want a man. Lots of guys don't like that but it's true and it never will change. Resent it now, but if you ever have a daughter do you want her to bring home some broke dude with no job that you have to support because he has a cute face?

I probably paid for a lot of dates that went nowhere when I was a bachelor. Waste of money, sure, but it's all part of the process. And most of the dates were at least fun. Don't be so worried about getting taken advantage of that you miss out on female companionship over $50 (or whatever).
    that's different though. being a broke dude with no job is being a loser.

being broke bc you're a teacher making low income does not make you a loser.

that's where this whole situation is fkked up. girls want sh1t handed to them so they look for men well off or with a good job so they can leech from that guy.

anyways, women that do this type of hunting deserved to be a smash and dash.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    that's different though. being a broke dude with no job is being a loser.

being broke bc you're a teacher making low income does not make you a loser.

that's where this whole situation is fkked up. girls want sh1t handed to them so they look for men well off or with a good job so they can leech from that guy.

anyways, women that do this type of hunting deserved to be a smash and dash.
    Unless it's a substitute teacher a regular teacher can afford to take a girl to dinner. I'm not going to get into what the girl deserves, I'm just talking about the realities. And the reality is if you want to impress a girl it helps if you can spend some money. If you aren't willing to buy dinner? Well, the more a girl has to offer, generally speaking, the more you will have to do to win her. The girl that will accept being your booty call, or went home with you because you danced good at ther club even though you didn't buy her any drinks? She's less likely to have a lot going for her. There are exceptions to every rule but for the main part that's the reality.

Dine and dash, have the girls pay for it. Problem solved.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

A man was sentenced to jail for doing the same thing.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    A man was sentenced to jail for doing the same thing.

why?

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    why?
    because it was a man.