Its ok bro, you will get more oppurtunites..... hopefully

College star

Default Re: Living with Girls

This thread without pics is fail

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    What would you need pics for?

If they're hot you'd live with them, if they're gross you won't live with them?

Hard to argue with that logic now that I type it out

But still
    So, you dont want to see pics is what you're saying? I dont know too many 'gross' women living together. It's the hot ones that live together.

Again, pics.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Do it *****.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleKong
    I lived with a girl last year. She was one of my good friends girlfriends at the time, I was going to get a studio apartment and she needed a place too, so of course I asked my friend if it was OK, which he said was fine.

She was cool, I ended up having a fling with one of her friends that she brought over one night.

Dunking on everybody in the park Unstoppabull's Avatar

OK, you guys are right, I'm already having second thoughts about this...

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    That depends. Girls can be just as filthy as guys. Depends on how well you know them. So if you hanged out with them before often and know their habits well enough it shouldn't be that big of a deal. If they're not pigs, why the hell not.

Me and my friend(guy) roomed with other 2 girls during our Sophomore year in college. They're both attractive, one's blonde and one's a brunette. One of them(The blonde) would lounge around in just a bra and yoga pants with her tight ass, bending over to pick stuff up, etc. She said she had a boyfriend and made it clear right off the bat that nothing would happen between me and her.

But then one night while I was watching TV, she came home drunk as shit with one of her hot friends. They both sat on either side of me on the couch and were being extra flirty, rubbing me and shit. This was a predicament for me, because I was watching a movie I ordered on-demand and I only had like 6 hours left before it expired. I ordered it the day before and would have watched it then, but I forgot that the Eagles were playing that night. Those stupid Thursday Night Football games are a load of bullshit. I almost missed one of them because I didn't have the NFL network and had to call up Comcast and deal with those assholes. The f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cker wouldn't sign me up for it because I was past due on my bill. But I wasn't going to pay the extra because they started charging me for Showtime even though I was supposed to have it free for 6 months. You think you can just slip in a $15 monthly charge to my bill and I'm not gonna notice? I don't f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking think so. F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck you Comcast.

you're a funny man