Default Laker News: Rookie forward Ryan Kelly earns role in Lakers' rotation

Rookie forward Ryan Kelly has found a way into the Lakers' rotation, playing a career-high 17 minutes on Wednesday in the Lakers' 101-95 loss to the Miami Heat.

"He knows how to play, defensively and offensively," said Coach Mike D'Antoni after practice on Thursday. "Defensively he's the first one to get to the right spot. I think that going forward, he can keep earning more time. I'm pretty excited about him."

-- LA Times Blog

Home of the 16

Default Re: Rookie forward Ryan Kelly earns role in Lakers' rotation

In 5...4...3...2..1...

Default Re: Laker News: Rookie forward Ryan Kelly earns role in Lakers' rotation

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Rookie forward Ryan Kelly has found a way into the Lakers' rotation, playing a career-high 17 minutes on Wednesday in the Lakers' 101-95 loss to the Miami Heat.

"He knows how to play, defensively and offensively," said Coach Mike D'Antoni after practice on Thursday. "Defensively he's the first one to get to the right spot. I think that going forward, he can keep earning more time. I'm pretty excited about him."

-- LA Times Blog
    drool...........

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Laker News: Rookie forward Ryan Kelly earns role in Lakers' rotation

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    drool...........
    You can't be too upset. This will help us get a better lottery pick I actually think giving the young guys a chance to see what they can do is good. Kelly fits the system. I find it funny how 'antoni talks about his defense