Banned

Unhappy You're out on a camping trip with one pair of contacts for a week

After the 8 hour drive you finally arrive there with 10 friends.You go to a public disgusting bathroom to urinate.Right before you go to the bathroom your contacts fall into the toilet water.Do you scoop out the contacts and clean them or stay blind for the 7 day trip?

P.S you forgot your glasses

Default Re: You're out on a camping trip with one pair of contacts for a week

Pick up the contacts, wouldn't you get headaches from the blurry vision without them? **** that.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

It's hard for me to envision this scenario.

Go blind and hopefully a few of the friends are hot chicks. Grab them and tell them "sorry, I dropped my contacts so I really can't see."

Banned

Where do people come up with these threads.

Did this happen to you?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

op is a 4 eyes geek

Maybe if it was my piss and shit in the toilet
    ;)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by D-FENS
    Did this happen to you?
    yes both of the contacts in my eyes just popped out of my head the second i stood over that toilet

just answer the op please

hell no.

shhhhhhh

how the fu*k you gonna see two tiny clear pieces of plastic in a pile of shit when you don't have your contacts...

just gonna plunge your hand into that muck and hope you get lucky

You don't forget your glasses on a week long camping trip and only bring one pair of contacts. If you do, you especially don't get careless with them. I don't even pity the type of person that could get themselves in this scenario, in fact this type of incompetence pisses me off because it can spoil the trip for not just that person, but all the friends involved that now have to either drive that asshole 8 hours back home prematurely because they can't see, or take them to the ER after their eyes get horribly infected by public campground toilet water.

Whoever does this is the worlds biggest asshole.

   

i used to wear contacts and they don't just leave your eyes when you bend over. if anything, they bond harder to your eyeballs with every hour because of the moisture slowly going.

anyway if it's nothing but clean toilet water and i was desperate, i would first throw them through a couple disinfectant washes (if you wear contacts you know what i mean)... maybe add a drop or two of bleach to the first wash... then pop ONE in and see what happens. take it from there.

you can go blind from both bacterial and viral contamination in the eye. don't f-ck with your eyes, brokowski.

Good college starter

Never put that shit in your eye. You will go blind immediately and probably get a brain hemorrhage, for real.

How are you typing?