Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: F uck vegans, like seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Well your opinion is completely false. Animal flesh is not very good for you nor is it necessary; lots of carcinogens.
    No, humans need protein in their diets, it's not even debatable. Tofu/Soy Beans/Whatever garbage Vegans eat isn't going to cut it.

And what the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k DOESN'T have carcinogens nowadays? F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking hot showers increase your cancer risk...
    http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiw.../25/2003494382

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Yep.

We went organic with the Milk and now with the Chicken. We are trying beef too but it's very expensive here. It tastes a lot different and you get used to it real quickly.
    My mind was blown the first time I had organic milk compared to the normal stuff. I couldnt believe how much better it tasted.

Organic meat (especially beef) tastes sooo much better, it's incredible. I was shocked when I first tasted organic meat.

Reminds me of the King Of The Hill when Hank starts shopping and working at the co-op run by the hippies so he can continue to get organic meat and veggies.

Also, it's really not hard at all for Vegans to get their required amount of protein. Vegans can get protein in a bunch of different foods, it's not hard at all.

It is, however, extremely hard to Vegans to get their Vitamin B12. They usually can only get their B12 from supplements or certain fortified foods.

If you guys don't think doing a vegan diet correctly isn't extremely healthy, you're foolish. It's an incredibly healthy diet if done right. It also can be an incredibly harmful diet if not done correctly and diligently.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Was reading about the paleolithic diet that year other day..

http://www.earth360.com/diet_paleodiet_balzer.html

Basically we as a species over tens of thousands of years built our genes on..

Fish/meat
    Root vegetables
    Eggs
    Fruits
    Nuts

.. The most nutrient rich foods that are bodies are built to absorb.

Grains, sugars and potatoes basically any veggies that need to be cooked contain all types of evolutionary based toxins in them. That's why we cook them out. Meat has been part of our diet and is very important. The article actually gives the full detail of how certain foods developed to be eaten or not be eaten.
    These days paleo people are about as high and mighty as vegans/vegetarians are.

You can't completely stop yourself from exploiting animals for your own benefit, but you can absolutely try to reduce it to levels necessary for your survival in the modern world. I respect that. I don't respect someone who shoves their ideals into my face and tries to belittle my omnivorous lifestyle.

Humans, as far as we know, were not meant to eat meat. We have to cook it to safely eat it or risk becoming diseased. Religion can be the answer to this, i.e whether or not a god meant for us to cook meant, but that can go into its own separate debate.

The one thing I don't get is why they are against drinking animal based milk and eating animal cheese. It's not like the animals are cut up for those products.

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ballup
    Humans, as far as we know, were not meant to eat meat.
    Sure we are. Early humans were hunters and gatherers. Not just gatherers.

Men hunted for meat, women gathered plants and nuts and shit.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan1357
    These days paleo people are about as high and mighty as vegans/vegetarians are.
    Eh.. Paleo is just about getting max beneficial nutrients into your body and eliminating toxins to promote the best health possible. It's not a social cause where vegans will be all high and mighty calling other people scumbags because they support animal slaughter and whatnot. Vegans have more elaborate motives for their lifestyle.

I don't even follow this totally but I try to get as much servings of good veggies and good fruits as possible. Too much work to cancel everything else out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    Sure we are. Early humans were hunters and gatherers. Not just gatherers.

Men hunted for meat, women gathered plants and nuts and shit.
    Did you not read the next lines? If we were meant to be true omnivores, we would be able to eat meat raw.

Did you not read the next lines? If we were meant to be true omnivores, we would be able to eat meat raw.
    I know people who eat raw meat. Its not that uncommon. You can become conditioned to eat worms if that's what your survival requires.

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

If we were meant to be true omnivores, we would be able to eat meat raw.
    Says who?

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I know people who eat raw meat. Its not that uncommon. You can become conditioned to eat worms if that's what your survival requires.
    That's the thing, you have to be conditioned for it instead of eating it naturally like all other carnivores do.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatGreg
    No, humans need protein in their diets, it's not even debatable. Tofu/Soy Beans/Whatever garbage Vegans eat isn't going to cut it.

And what the f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k DOESN'T have carcinogens nowadays? F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking hot showers increase your cancer risk...
    http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiw.../25/2003494382
    Yeah, protein only comes from animal flesh; fucktard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    Says who?
    Like I said, if we aren't factoring religion causes into this, our biological construction, that we have come to known, does not allow us to combat diseases originating from raw foods. When you get illnesses from eating raw meat, your body signals to your mind that eating raw meat is a bad idea.

This is not to say that humans were not able to eat raw meat at one point. There is a great possibility that was humans could process raw meat in the past.

That's the thing, you have to be conditioned for it instead of eating it naturally like all other carnivores do.
    Now I'm curious if you can condition a lion to eat broccoli.

The whole argument that humans aren't meant to do something falls apart with the fact that humans have done everything your mind can and cant comprehend. So basically we're meant to be complete abominations and defy every boundary that is placed upon us. That's why I think human beings as a race are simply the shit.