Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Default Re: Charles Barkley: Zimmer was right to be acquitted

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    Notice how they made Trayvon Martin whiter.

Does whiter = not guilty in the medias eyes? They took his black away.
    good point .. they whitened tm .. unbelievable .. looks like the media are 'racist' themselves

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    Yeah but the argument is that it should take more than race to make someone a suspect..

If a child gets raped by a pedo, or there is a serial killer on the loose? you cant just harass every white guy you see because they supposedly are the ones who do that stuff..

it violates the rights of a lot of innocent people before you actually spot an actual criminal..

Like I said, if Trayvon is checking car doors to see which ones are unlocked, or if he is on someone's property trying to get in their window... then you have every right to focus on him and peg him as a criminal.. he has to actually be doing something really suspicious though..
    yes and it took more than being black in this case ..

he was looking suspicious .. wearing a hoodie(commonly used by criminals), standing in the rain in the front yard of a house, aimlessly roaming around .. people have to use their brains a little more .. I've been in situations when I was younger where I looked suspicious .. and guess what ? I knew it .. gotta be cognizant of these things .. and don't tell me 'well tm didn't know anything about burglaries in that town' .. lol burglaries, break-ins happen EVERYWHERE .. you have to be aware of these things ..

listen to the man 8:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izPHwAjR5X8
    Last edited by dude77; 07-19-2013 at 09:30 PM.

talking about obama .. "when you're doing things for political gain, it's not cool to sympathize with george zimmerman or his family(who are receiving death threats)right now" lol

"he's doing this to look black again" on the nail .. oreo obama reminiscing about his gangsta days when he used to make people lock their doors when they saw him walking down the sidewalk

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    yes and it took more than being black in this case ..

he was looking suspicious .. wearing a hoodie(commonly used by criminals), standing in the rain in the front yard of a house, aimlessly roaming around .. people have to use their brains a little more .. I've been in situations when I was younger where I looked suspicious .. and guess what ? I knew it .. gotta be cognizant of these things .. and don't tell me 'well tm didn't know anything about burglaries in that town' .. lol burglaries, break-ins happen EVERYWHERE .. you have to be aware of these things ..

listen to the man 8:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izPHwAjR5X8

c'mon man.. alot of people wear hoodies.. wearing a hoodie isnt a crime (you always tell people how disobeying the dispatch isnt a crime? well...)

Walking around isnt a crime... no of that stuff you mentioned is criminal.. that not criminal behavior.. it sure doesnt warrant being followed..

Like I said, unless you actually see someone committing REAL suspicious behavior (not wearing a hoodie or walking too slow) you wind up violating alot of innocent people's rights because you think you see criminals.. That is why profiling is frowned on by people... It violates alot of innocent people in the process and rarely finds any true criminals

he should should have let the police do their job and not tried to be charles f*ckin bronson... Thats what the cops are for..

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Why the facepalm? AlphaWolf24 is actually right (can't believe I'm saying this)

The concept of race is a human generated concept. It has no scientific bearing and is purely social.

The fact of the matter is there is only one race, and it's the human race.
    How do you explain the different skull structure and pre-disposed illnesses such as heart disease?

How do you explain graphs like that? How do you explain government statistics like these:

http://www.census.gov/population/hispanic/

Hispanic is a race...I can't believe how people would think otherwise.
    You should check the second link you posted. It says this:

[quote]

People who identify with the terms

Notice how they made Trayvon Martin whiter.

Does whiter = not guilty in the medias eyes? They took his black away.
    This shit was proved to be false a long time ago. That picture of Trayvon is a picture from a poster someone made and used at a protest. Of course it isn't going to look the same.

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/arti..._Look_Innocent

The so-called child:

His Twitter (Disturbing):

http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/26/th...#ixzz1qGztV3LT

Care to address my last two posts? Or are we just going to continue to throw mud and hope it sticks?

(Oh no! A teenager smoking pot and trying to look mean! AND a tattoo? Must be a hardcore gang member.)

If you didn't smoke pot as a teenager, I feel sorry for you. When else can you smoke it and not have to give a **** about responsibilities?

Quote Originally Posted by reppy
    Care to address my last two posts? Or are we just going to continue to throw mud and hope it sticks?

(Oh no! A teenager smoking pot and trying to look mean! AND a tattoo? Must be a hardcore gang member.)

If you didn't smoke pot as a teenager, I feel sorry for you. When else can you smoke it and not have to give a **** about responsibilities?
    And the tattoos?!

What do you say about the fact that he was suspended from school, for 10 days, for possession of stolen jewelry and burglary tools?

Nothing.

*crickets*

He was thief. George Zimmerman was right.

no one cares for the facts that he could be a dysfunctional kid ready to commit crimes or may have in the past, thy just care that he was black and got shot down

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    no one cares for the facts that he could be a dysfunctional kid ready to commit crimes or may have in the past, thy just care that he was black and got shot down

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    like I said earlier.. Race as the KEY factor makes it racial profiling...

"Any police-initiated action that relies on the race, ethnicity, or national origin rather than the behavior of an individual or information that leads the police to a particular individual who has been identified as being, or having been, engaged in criminal activity." -Deborah Ramirez, Jack McDevitt, Amy Farrell for US"

First of all race was not the key factor. The key factors were location/time of day. If TM acted in the same manner at noon, or was in a different location, it would have been a different story.

Secondly this wasn't a police action.

If you want to make the case for racial profiling you need to stop looking at this case in a nutshell and start focusing on GZ's personal history as a whole.

How many times have you called the cops in your life? I don't think i ever have.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    First of all race was not the key factor. The key factors were location/time of day. If TM acted in the same manner at noon, or was in a different location, it would have been a different story.

Secondly this wasn't a police action.

If you want to make the case for racial profiling you need to stop looking at this case in a nutshell and start focusing on GZ's personal history as a whole.

How many times have you called the cops in your life? I don't think i ever have.

Zimmerman acted like he was a cop (when he should have simply let the real cops handle the job)... and like I been saying, his defenders claim the race of the people committing the crimes was the key factor..

anyway... whatever.. this is turning into another semantic argument that isnt worth going in circles over..

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    the elephant in the room has made an appearance ..

no wants to see the elephant .. you're supposed feel sorry for blacks and coddle them when they whine about racism .. always praise black people .. never talk negatively about blacks .. you are now offically a racist .. congrats
    I bet your life sucks. Stop worrying about race and worry about bettering yourself.