I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Default just another day at work (video)

http://youtu.be/YIMigVo1pyA

favorite part @ 1:20 when they are all looking at the guy

Default Re: just another day at work (video)

That video is an example of human mismanagement of animals not human bravery. Those cobras are all defanged. There was a Nat Geo special that covered a bunch of videos like that a while back that I watched exposing how in certain zoos around the world crap like that exists and that exact clip was shown. What kind of enclosure is that anyways? 300 defanged snakes dumped into a shithole concrete pit. Wow. Brave man that worker is tossing around some totally defenseless snakes that had their teeth removed. Not necessarily his fault though, the people running that zoo would be prosecuted if it were in the U.S.
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 12-10-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Banned

Default Re: just another day at work (video)

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    That video is an example of human mismanagement of animals not human bravery. Those cobras are all defanged. There was a Nat Geo special that covered a bunch of videos like that a while back that I watched exposing how in certain zoos around the world crap like that exists and that exact clip was shown. What kind of enclosure is that anyways? 300 defanged snakes dumped into a shithole concrete pit. Wow. Brave man that worker is tossing around some totally defenseless snakes that had their teeth removed. Not necessarily his fault though, the people running that zoo would be prosecuted if it were in the U.S.
    They're just some freaking snakes.

Don't know why you are defending those snakes. They should be
    "de-fanged" because if not, it can danger the very same thing you are bitching about, us humans.

Better yet, I wish they were eradicated instead.