Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: finally got a good looking girl back to my place

Why wouldn't you want your dick to have a name that evokes grandeur. That everyman dick and/or Peter Parker dick ain't going to take you very far.

my spanish accent is mad sultry bro, the name was no accident. me=sexiest conquistador on ish

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    She comes up from going down on you to see the deer in headlights look.
    I still call it the Michael Myers:

"Oh ****.....don't make any sudden movements or she might know I'm standing right in front of her....oh ****, oh ****, she still has my limp d!ck in her mouth....she KNOWS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHkhfdhjchxchjchujdkdfh!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I thought you were gay
    I thought he was black and played the trombone.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You guys don't know anything. If you drink too much your mushroom tip will absolutely not get hard. Take it from someone who's floated his liver many a times. Eventually it gets to the point where whether or not you want to screw your dick is just not going to get hard.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

yeah "whiskey dick" is real for sure...alcohol thins out your blood to hell, doesn't take a doctor to put that one together.

if you can't walk right, you can't fck right either.

all that being said, some of the best sex I've ever had was drunk sex...you have to be at that perfect drunk state where you are drunk, but not to the point you are a slobbering fool.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You guys don't know anything. If you drink too much your mushroom tip will absolutely not get hard. Take it from someone who's floated his liver many a times. Eventually it gets to the point where whether or not you want to screw your dick is just not going to get hard.
    pretty sure that both gobb and I have had more than our fair share of booze. Not everyone is impacted the same way. No matter how drunk I have been (28 shots of stoli, for example), I have never had an issue with getting an erection. Now, I couldnt move or open my eyes the next day, but I definitely got it up and in. Perhaps I am just more virile and manly than all of you. Its a distinct possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    pretty sure that both gobb and I have had more than our fair share of booze. Not everyone is impacted the same way. No matter how drunk I have been (28 shots of stoli, for example), I have never had an issue with getting an erection. Now, I couldnt move or open my eyes the next day, but I definitely got it up and in. Perhaps I am just more virile and manly than all of you. Its a distinct possibility.

I drink and get high with the best of them. It's slowed me down on a few occasions, but never stopped me from finishing. Sorry to hear it.

I thought Whiskey dick was when you were drunk and ****ed a girl for hours. When I get ****ed up I can go at it like a jack rabbit until I pass out of course.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I thought Whiskey dick was when you were drunk and ****ed a girl for hours. When I get ****ed up I can go at it like a jack rabbit until I pass out of course.
    people disagree on this point. Some people call this whiskydick, others mean not being able to get it up. Again, I have only had the first happen to me, though who knows as I enter my twilight years

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    Woah we got a big shot here.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 04-27-2012 at 06:08 PM.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

I've experienced both phenomenons. Not getting up when drunk off of rum. And not being able to *** due to being drunk. They both kinda suck especially when the girl wants to stop after cumming once and you wanna keep going.

Shakespeare on whiskey dick:

“It provokes the desire but it takes away the performance. Therefore much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery: it makes him and it mars him; it sets him on and it takes him off.”
    Last edited by Balla_Status; 04-27-2012 at 06:38 PM.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

^^^ Shakespeare is right, from a mental aspect it helps because it removes your inhabitons and anxiety. From a physical standpoint being drunk helps no man, unless being an uncordinated dizzy fool helps you somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin
    I still call it the Michael Myers:

"Oh ****.....don't make any sudden movements or she might know I'm standing right in front of her....oh ****, oh ****, she still has my limp d!ck in her mouth....she KNOWS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHkhfdhjchxchjchujdkdfh!!!!"