Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Karl Malone has a 'standing offer' for Kobe Bryant to 'knuckle up'

Quote Originally Posted by L8krH8tr
    Are you kidding me? I would take Malone over anybody in the league then and now Ron Artest included. I guarantee you would need to have jabs that hit like a macktruck to take out Malone. Or you would have to be some grappling master to be able to take him to the ground. Also i guarantee he is on Testosterone Replacement Therapy. Scary Scary dude.
    dude.. you're vastly overestimating Karl's mental fortitude. A guy like ron artest, or ben Wallace, or anyone in is weight range with a true chip on their shoulder.. would absolutely wreck him.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    dude.. you're vastly overestimating Karl's mental fortitude. A guy like ron artest, or ben Wallace, or anyone in is weight range with a true chip on their shoulder.. would absolutely wreck him.
    Karl Malone is a ****ing Farmer/Hunter/Warrior. I guarantee his mental fortitude is ready to tango at anytime as a matter of survival. Hes not getting wrecked unless you're a professional heavy weight MMA fighter.

Karl Malone one-shotted Shawn Kemp and David Robinson, not to mention he nearly killed Isaiah Thomas.

He'd wreck the shit outta Wallace and Artest.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Karl Malone one-shotted Shawn Kemp and David Robinson, not to mention he nearly killed Isaiah Thomas.

He'd wreck the shit outta Wallace and Artest.
    so comparing blindshot hits on guys like david robinson.. a relatively nice guy.. and a damn point guard, is comparable to squaring up with Ben fking Wallace and artest ? Okay guy...

Theres a reason karl said he wouldn't play fair.