Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Craigslist guy gave me 7 fake $100 bills....

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    it was my dads money. he recently sold a store front. got 10k in cash and it was the weekend so he couldnt deposit it. he hid it under the night stand. i was somewhat accused for stealing it, so was my mom. It actually hurt for a while but like all things you get over it.

it was someone that knew us. nothing was broken no forced entry i had money on my desktop that was not taken either. i think it was the "cousins" that took it, i think we all have relatives like that.
    Nope.

Hey guys.. I just tried taking my mind off of everything .. I think my dads going to handle it. I have his number I hope it's a real number, it keeps taking me to voicemail. I had a few friends call and it takes them to voicemail too. I really think this number is real. I don't think he used a prepaid. He can face 15 years .. and a fine .. but I know he's selling it because I gave him in a box and shit ..

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Hey guys.. I just tried taking my mind off of everything .. I think my dads going to handle it. I have his number I hope it's a real number, it keeps taking me to voicemail. I had a few friends call and it takes them to voicemail too. I really think this number is real. I don't think he used a prepaid. He can face 15 years .. and a fine .. but I know he's selling it because I gave him in a box and shit ..
    good chance none of that happens. He can easily say, I gave you real bills. The onus is on you to come up with proof, not on him. Don't overreact. Unless he has counterfeit machinery at home, he cant be affected in any way. You got scammed, and that's where the story ends...

Quote Originally Posted by brwnman
    good chance none of that happens. He can easily say, I gave you real bills. The onus is on you to come up with proof, not on him. Don't overreact. Unless he has counterfeit machinery at home, he cant be affected in any way. You got scammed, and that's where the story ends...
    Basically. It's the end of the road. My father took the bills away from me because he doesn't want me pushing it. It's sad though, he looked really friendly but he was a professional at doing what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Basically. It's the end of the road. My father took the bills away from me because he doesn't want me pushing it. It's sad though, he looked really friendly but he was a professional at doing what he did.
    u are an idiot.
    I'm glad u got conned. because u are stupid!

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I understand the idea of karma perfectly.

You obviously try hard at acting like you know what you're talking about... for whatever reason...
    Maybe you should try and follow the conversation better. That way you won't continuously look like such an idiot.

did u really try to sell your ipad for $700? if the person approached you with that offer, that should automatically be a red flag. thats life, bruh. you'll learn from this so don't beat yourself up. these type of instances change people, but don't lose faith in humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    did u really try to sell your ipad for $700? if the person approached you with that offer, that should automatically be a red flag. thats life, bruh. you'll learn from this so don't beat yourself up. these type of instances change people, but don't lose faith in humanity
    Basically this. $700 for a used ipad? I don't care how mint it is, it's used. People can get them for cheaper nowadays. If someone easily agrees to it, it was set to be a con.

Don't smartphones/tablets nowadays have some sort of tracker via GPS on them? I guess it would only be turned on if it was some sort of emergency. And couldn't track if it's turned off.

Sucks dude, learn from mistakes. Everyone makes them. I remember when I was like 6 yrs old, somebody stole my gameboy. I had turned away for 20 seconds. Taught me about human nature at an early age. Do not trust anyone.

Where in Queens are you draz? Woodside here.

There is a guy who lives near you claiming he did it.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=295168

Don't think. Don't ask any questions. Pick up the phone and call the secret service RIGHT NOW!

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99

Sucks dude, learn from mistakes. Everyone makes them. I remember when I was like 6 yrs old, somebody stole my gameboy. I had turned away for 20 seconds. Taught me about human nature at an early age. Do not trust anyone.

brought back memories. Got my gameboy stolen from me when i was like 8. what a ****in dick that dude was. if only...

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Basically this. $700 for a used ipad? I don't care how mint it is, it's used. People can get them for cheaper nowadays. If someone easily agrees to it, it was set to be a con.

Don't smartphones/tablets nowadays have some sort of tracker via GPS on them? I guess it would only be turned on if it was some sort of emergency. And couldn't track if it's turned off.

South Richmond hill, we're pretty close. And yeah man, everyone learns from it.. I'm so stupid.. Sorry for the stupid responses I'm still a little down right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
    You pretty much just got robbed. And the dude didn't even need a weapon. What a shame.
    Like stealing candy from a kid.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

ahahaha great story. Hey if you are dumb enough to fall for something that's your issue. When I bought this ps3 used in 2011 I got this great deal from this guy. We actually hit it off pretty well...we were both stoners and basically he played his 360 a lot so was selling his ps3 and really didn't realize how much more he could have got for it. Worked out great for me and he had some money to go buy some bud.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    drez, its 700 dollars. take it as a lesson learned, and always know karmas a bitch.

back when i was a youngin 16. i was making alot of money slinging bud. my best friend asked me if he could borrow 500 dollars he made up this bullshit story of how he broke his camera that his parents gave him, but instead of telling them he broke it he was going to say he sold it and show them the money. then he would give me the money back the next day. Dude ended up spending the money it took 3 months of taco bell paychecks for him to pay me back, and i asked him shouldnt i get interest on my loan, he said hell no. well, hes no longer a friend and i learned a lesson. But this is where karmas bitch slaps him. about 2 years later i see on his facebook he posted "just got a pistol pulled out on me" then in the comments he tells how he and his friend went to go buy iphone 3s from a guy on craigslist and the guy robbed them took there money and took there phones.

btw, someone broke into my house and stole 10k in cash. probably a relative that knew about the money.
    Stopped believing at "back when I was slinging bud". No way a "16yo asian kid from chicago" is selling enough bud to just be loaning out 500 dollars to some idiot. fvck outta here, we think youre so cool natejizz the bud king tell us more about your bud empire you kingpin stacks on deck right?