Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Isaiah Thomas will likely be suspended

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    I love IT but he loses his cool too much against the Hawks. This isnt the first time he has gotten into it with the ATL guards

He deserves this suspension. Dude straight up smacked Dennis in the face for no reason
    Did you not see what Green did the other day? At most he should get a big fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    Did you not see what Green did the other day? At most he should get a big fine.
    This isnt about Golden State. GSW and Rox have a little rivalry but they never try to fight or get into it physically

Isaiah is always starting fights and losing his cool against Atlanta. This goes back to the regular season when Teague got in his head after he scored easily on him and called IT small.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    This isnt about Golden State. GSW and Rox have a little rivalry but they never try to fight or get into it physically

Isaiah is always starting fights and losing his cool against Atlanta. This goes back to the regular season when Teague got in his head after he scored easily on him and called IT small.
    It doesn't matter you can't punish someone from months ago. Body slamming is physical. A lot more then a little slap

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    If he gets suspended it would be absolute bullshit... would practically ruin the entire series because Boston can't win without him

I don't think it was smart what Thomas did, but it wasn't bad enough to warrant a suspension. Credit to Schroder for kinda keeping his cool. Coulda escalated into something much worse.
    "Following the game, Thomas told reporters he “didn’t mean to hit [Schr

Damn more help?

Dunking on everybody in the park KrizMiz's Avatar

The NBA assessed a flagrant-1 foul to Isaiah Thomas but he will not be suspended for Game 4 of an Eastern Conference first-round series against the Atlanta Hawks.

Thomas won't be suspend. Not a surprise a "prestigious" organization with "history" gets special treatment. Here's what I would do if I were coach Bud: I'd start Schroder and first play of the game have him smack Thomas square in the face. If ANYTHING were to happen (technical, ejection, ect) id take take action on the league for corruption. Call the bluff

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Thomas won't be suspend. Not a surprise a "prestigious" organization with "history" gets special treatment. Here's what I would do if I were coach Bud: I'd start Schroder and first play of the game have him smack Thomas square in the face. If ANYTHING were to happen (technical, ejection, ect) id take take action on the league for corruption. Call the bluff
    That SLAP doesn't warrant a suspension. Get real.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Apparently not. So I'd have Schroder come out and do the exact same thing. Call their bluff.

Get over it. Stop acting like Schroder is some golden child

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Read much ABOVE? It states it right in the rule book

"if a player swings with an open hand or a closed fist — whether or not he makes contact or not — two things are supposed to happen. One is the player's supposed to be ejected from the game, and then secondly the player is subject to an automatic one-game suspension."

meltdown

[QUOTE=Hey Yo]Read much ABOVE? It states it right in the rule book

"if a player swings with an open hand or a closed fist

1. What Thomas did is reviewable after the game is over and can be punished for it.

2. What you cry about everyday that LeBron allegedly does, cannot be reviewed nor punishable the following day.

The nba had no problem tossing horford after delly tried to end his career last season. Different rules for different teams