Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2007, 11:47 PM   #16
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: OT: WrestleMania!!

Wow, already?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:50 PM   #17
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Did Stone Cold Stunner anyone?
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:54 PM   #18
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Cena retaining the title is bull****. I'm tired of his you can't see me, pump the shoe gimmick. Kennedy should have came cashed his suit case in and whooped Cena for the title when Cena was tired.

Other then that, the show was really good. @ Vince
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:19 AM   #19
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Austin stunned everyone in the match besides Lashley, I think. He even stunned Trump at the end (but it looked like crap because Trump didn't know what he was doing).
Old 04-02-2007, 12:32 AM   #20
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pfft

*Goes back to watching old WCW clips*
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 12:36 AM   #21
despurs
High School JV MVP

despurs has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
Austin stunned everyone in the match besides Lashley, I think. He even stunned Trump at the end (but it looked like crap because Trump didn't know what he was doing).

He stunned Trump.
despurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 01:06 AM   #22
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

One of the greatest nites ever...the arena and atmosphere was jus so hyped...Undertakers entrance was the best...no words to describe the feeling of jus being there
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:14 AM   #23
FPower
Local High School Star

FPower has decent reputation

Got back from ford field a little while ago. It was fun, pretty good show, but not spectacular. Probably not one of the better Wrestlemanias.
FPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 02:47 AM   #24
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shawn Michael tapping out in wrestlemania? That is just so very very veeeery weak. Clear case of "Lets promote the new guy we want to be popular by making a legend go out like a *****". Even knowing its all fake I still have to wonder how writers can have Michaels be in the sharpshooter for like 5 minutes and not tap to Hart in wrestlemania...12 I guess. But he taps to John Cena? Sure its unpredictable(how often does anyone lose a WM main event by tapping?). But that doesnt mean it isnt lame. Once undertaker won I knew they would have Cena win. They wont have two guys from the 90s dominate the new guys.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:06 AM   #25
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPower
Got back from ford field a little while ago. It was fun, pretty good show, but not spectacular. Probably not one of the better Wrestlemanias.

Wrestlemanias 8, 9, and 12 were the best. I went to 9 and 12 and both of them had great cards.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:57 PM   #26
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

I liked WrestleManias 17, 18 (Hogan vs. The Rock) and 19 the best.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: