Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default has anyone ever experienced this?

there was a birthday dinner thing for a good friend of mine with like 20 people. There was this girl sitting across the table from me that i've known for some time and she's so darn cute. And i'm sitting there and all of a sudden i zone out and all i could think about was my d1ck in her mouth and me bending her over and giving it to her.... I suddenly got really hard and it wouldnt go away for like 40 minutes....

Default Re: has anyone ever experienced this?

i picture ****ing 90% of the girls i come across..

You mentioned "girl" why are you thinking about kids like this? Why not women?

Sunshine State

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    i picture ****ing 90% of the girls i come across..
    This

yes and i was trying to find a way to fap in my class to make it go away without getting noticed.

Ok, so what did you try to do to make those lustful fantasies a reality? Obviously every single, heterosexual male has experienced this before.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

so you fantasied about fcking a woman you saw?...no your the only one that has ever done that you weird freak

this is like Fudge's thread yesterday asking if anyone has ever laid and bed and jerked off thinking about a woman they want to fck...smh

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    Ok, so what did you try to do to make those lustful fantasies a reality? Obviously every single, heterosexual male has experienced this before.
    I went home and wanked profusely for like 3 hours. My bed sheets and everything were soaking wet afterwards...

anyway i'm going over to her place tonight. I think i might be able to get some tang. If not then imma be pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    so you fantasied about fcking a woman you saw?...no your the only one that has ever done that you weird freak

this is like Fudge's thread yesterday asking if anyone has ever laid and bed and jerked off thinking about a woman they want to fck...smh
    exactly....

OP what do you mean by you are going over to her place? i like how people give no back story at all.... you went from being locked down in the friend(maybe even acquaintance) zone and fantasizing over her profusely for hours... to mentioning that you *********ed over her for HOURS and now she's giving her friday night to you and you dont even have to take her anywhere?

dawg im not buying this.

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    exactly....

OP what do you mean by you are going over to her place? i like how people give no back story at all.... you went from being locked down in the friend(maybe even acquaintance) zone and fantasizing over her profusely for hours... to mentioning that you *********ed over her for HOURS and now she's giving her friday night to you and you dont even have to take her anywhere?

dawg im not buying this.

nah we aren't friends nor am i in the friendzone. Just acquaintances. Here's the back story, I may have misspoke earlier:

I first met her yesterday through some mutual friends. But apparently she knew me from high school. I honestly had no idea who she was. But I just played it off and said I knew her as well.

So after the dinner thing we went to a bar and I was talking to her cus i really wanted some. The whole night i was feeling her wanting the D. But we both had to work the next day so I didn't try to make it happen, although I got her number.

Today i have been texting her and she asked me if i wanted to watch a movie at her place.

OP you must be new to this straight male thing.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    nah we aren't friends nor am i in the friendzone. Just acquaintances. Here's the back story, I may have misspoke earlier:

I first met her yesterday through some mutual friends. But apparently she knew me from high school. I honestly had no idea who she was. But I just played it off and said I knew her as well.

So after the dinner thing we went to a bar and I was talking to her cus i really wanted some. The whole night i was feeling her wanting the D. But we both had to work the next day so I didn't try to make it happen, although I got her number.

Today i have been texting her and she asked me if i wanted to watch a movie at her place.
    We'll need pics.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst

Pics or it didnt happen.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Yeah she wants the D. Give it to her good for ISH!

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    i picture ****ing 90% of the good-looking girls i come across..
    fixed