Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-20-2009, 11:08 PM   #31
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Andrew Bynum vs Brook Lopez

When Lopez came into the league I would talk to people (not here) and say how i thought he would be really good, I got laughed at. Now whos laughing f*ckers.

Lopez, not made of glass and is just really cool,
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:16 PM   #32
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Do you mean who would win in a 1vs1 or who would you want on your team?

Team I would def go with Brook, 1vs1 is a lil closer but Ill still take Brook.
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:17 PM   #33
unknown101
Local High School Star

unknown101 has decent reputationunknown101 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
When Lopez came into the league I would talk to people (not here) and say how i thought he would be really good, I got laughed at. Now whos laughing f*ckers.

Lopez, not made of glass and is just really cool,

I remember a thread made after the draft last year with a title that sounded something like....

"HOW THE **** IS BROOK LOPEZ AT 9 A STEAL HE WILL SUCK"
unknown101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:21 PM   #34
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnax1
Bynum, but not by much. Bynum has alot more potential though.

ummm.... i cant agree with u on that. Brook Lopez is already considered one of the best rebouding, shot blocking, and even scoring big man in the NBA today. Just looking at Brook Lopez's post moves pretty much shows that he's going be a force in the future. Bynum is a better player "right now" but so far but Lopez aint nobody to forget about.... even though he's a lil geeky
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:28 PM   #35
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Bynum, but not by much. Bynum has alot more potential though.

I don't think there is a single opinion you've had on this forum that I've agreed with. That's saying a lot cause even with some trolls, I can see their point of view.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:28 PM   #36
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
ummm.... i cant agree with u on that. Brook Lopez is already considered one of the best rebouding, shot blocking, and even scoring big man in the NBA today. Just looking at Brook Lopez's post moves pretty much shows that he's going be a force in the future. Bynum is a better player "right now" but so far but Lopez aint nobody to forget about.... even though he's a lil geeky
I love watching the nets last year, and I hate the lakers, but Bynum is already as good of a post player, and is more athletic and long. Bynum has some of the highest potentials in the NBA.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:40 PM   #37
Bigsmoke
Death Before Dishonor

Bigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputationBigsmoke has a very bad reputation

Quote:
I love watching the nets last year, and I hate the lakers, but Bynum is already as good of a post player, and is more athletic and long. Bynum has some of the highest potentials in the NBA.

I'm not even gonna lie...Bynum was putting up some crazy numbers before he went down last season. Bynum should be an All Star next year if he played as well as he did last January. But lets not forget about Nene and those guys. Al Jefferson might be the one starting.
Bigsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:46 PM   #38
magnax1
Not a mormon

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
I'm not even gonna lie...Bynum was putting up some crazy numbers before he went down last season. Bynum should be an All Star next year if he played as well as he did last January. But lets not forget about Nene and those guys. Al Jefferson might be the one starting.
I doubt he'll be an all star next year, but 2-4 years from now both Brook and Bynum likely will be.
magnax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:46 PM   #39
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Tough question. I think it would easily be Bynum had he stayed healthy these past two seasons. Guess we'll find out in the next year or two won't we.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:56 PM   #40
lxlHoTsAuSelxl
Serious playground baller

lxlHoTsAuSelxl has no real reputation yet.

Op = Hawkfcuk
lxlHoTsAuSelxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:43 PM   #41
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Brook Lopez.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:10 PM   #42
mrhoopfan
Local High School Star

mrhoopfan has decent reputation

Around the 2008 draft I posted on ISh that Brook Lopez would be as good as Yao in 5 years.....I stand by that statement
mrhoopfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:30 PM   #43
fefe
Good High School Starter

fefe has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown101
I remember a thread made after the draft last year with a title that sounded something like....

Vow that was a really stupid thread.
Especially because Brook was selected at nr10
fefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #44
fefe
Good High School Starter

fefe has decent reputation

I think this is a very close comparison.
People saying Brook didn't really have anyone to set him up didn't watch Nets games. Without VC Brook's rookie season would have ended a lot weaker.

Still Brook was allowed to create for himself more than Bynum.
Next season with VC gone from Jersey, Bynum will be set up much better than Brook, but Brook will have a much bigger role.

I think Brook will have the better season, but if they switched teams I think Bynum could get just as good stats being a second option as Brook will.

I think 20/10 is a bit too high expectation for Lopez though.
He is not the next TD, but he could very well be the next Brad Daugherty.
fefe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:23 PM   #45
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown101

They were wrong about 2 things.

1. He was the steal of the draft.
2. He was drafted 10 not 9.
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: