Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Thread abuser

Default Re: My boy just committed a robbery on this hot girl i was doing work on @ party

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I'm still mad he stay calling his friends "goons."

Then he hate on ole girl on the sly.

You taking mad losses here OJ.

You should be more worried by the fact you're thirty something with a little kid and have recently resorted to writing like ineducated ghetto trash, in a pathetic attempt to sound cooler and more black. You're way too old for that, it's just sad to see.

Default Re: My boy just committed a robbery on this hot girl i was doing work on @ party

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    You should be more worried by the fact you're thirty something with a little kid and have recently resorted to writing like ineducated ghetto trash, in a pathetic attempt to sound cooler and more black. You're way too old for that, it's just sad to see.

The worth of a man is not measured by how he says what he says son--know that. Just because someone uses slang or speaks proper, it doesn't give you the right to judge them as trash or ineducated (dumb muthafukka ).

I'm old enough to know when to use vernacular and when not to. I been through a lot of shit in my life so I feel like I paid my dues, I can speak with eloquence, but I also use slang when I feel like it.

I have a pretty decent grasp of the English language I would say, but I was raised in the ghetto. Say what you will, but get YO shit straight before you come at me and make yourself look doltish. You don't even know how to spell un-educated.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/un-educated

You ain't done shit and you apparently ain't 'bout shit young whipper-snapper.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 11-21-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LilKateMoss
    Ineducated.