Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Lebron will prevent Wiggins from maximizing his potential

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Ur the same f.ag that said it was going to be Wiggins' team.
    It already is.

Wiggins' Cavs

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Wiggs is just going to focus on playing D, and reading what the defense is doing to defend Bron/Kyrie/Dion.

He's going to get plenty of looks and opportunity. Wiggins is the type of player that does not need the ball in his hands to be a game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    Because lebron will turn Wiggins into a spot up shooter . Wiggins will not get ROY
    Will LeBron allow Wiggins to even talk to him? Of course he will cause he's not a POS like that dude in your avatar.

Guarantee Wiggins gets more ROY votes than Kobe did. He only needs 1 vote

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Will LeBron allow Wiggins to even talk to him? Of course he will cause he's not a POS like that dude in your avatar.

Guarantee Wiggins gets more ROY votes than Kobe did. He only needs 1 vote
    Sry but the dude on my avatar was not #1 pick. But Kobe got as many rings as Lebron + Wiggins combined

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Wiggins Stans back at it, acting like Wiggins can be a star or even super 3D player when he can't pass, shoot or dribble

I gotta give it to you Wiggins Stans ... this is your favorite part of the year -- you know, when you can make up all the stories you want about how this guy is, or will be such a great player. Blah.. blah.. blah

You people deserve an Emmy for how you can create such an outlandish narrative without any tangible data to back it up. Wiggins being the Most Overrated Prospect of all time means NOTHING to you. Fantasy is where your reality lies.

This Wiggins nikka had 1 assists in four Summer League Games.

Didn't even average 4 rebounds a game against scrubs.

Shot like 11% from 3.

Couldn't get where he wanted on the court even though he was clearly the best athlete every time he played.

Yea.. yea.. I'm sure LeBron will hold this guy back.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Here is the problem with Wiggins.

If the Cavs called up the Spurs and offered Wiggins for Leonard. The Spurs laugh...and hang up.

I know the Spurs are trying to win now, but you get the point.

Wiggins is going to take at least 2 years to get as good as Leonard is currently...maybe longer if his shot doesn't develop quickly...as Leonard is a deadly shooter from 3...think he's been at like 41% in the playoffs for his career.

I like Wiggins and his potential...and actually like his fit next to Kyrie and Lebron, but he's got a long way to go to even sniff Leonard. Everyone needs to tap the breaks and think about that for a minute.

You Wiggins Stans went from calling him the next Jordan to the next LeBron to the Kobe to the next TMac, to now calling him the next Khawii Leonard all within a calender year. The only problem ith that is Wiggins aint even the next Khawii Leonard!! Its a FACT that Leonard was the better prospect of the two coming out of college!!

At least you Wiggins Stans can still say his numbers were minisculely better than Harrison Barnes.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    You Wiggins Stans went from calling him the next Jordan to the next LeBron to the Kobe to the next TMac, to now calling him the next Khawii Leonard all within a calender year. The only problem ith that is Wiggins aint even the next Khawii Leonard!! Its a FACT that Leonard was the better prospect of the two coming out of college!!

At least you Wiggins Stans can still say his numbers were minisculely better than Harrison Barnes.
    Leonard was not the better prospect, but I do agree that Leonard had all the makings of being the perfect small forward on good teams...and I couldn't figure out why he wasn't more highly thought of.

Leonard never had the star potential and upside that Wiggins has.

But...the Cavs don't even need the star potential next to Lebron and Kyrie. They want the next Leonard...not the next T-Mac...

This is what I'm a little curious about with the Cavs. They have to trade Waiters regardless now. So it's all about value. What is Waiters/Bennett and filler getting you. If it's Love...then you do it.

But I don't know...do the Cavs really want to go into next season with Wiggins and Waiters...with Thompson/Bennett as well? That seems idiotic...especially with Mike Miller on the team and them badly needing pf and center play.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Leonard was not the better prospect, but I do agree that Leonard had all the makings of being the perfect small forward on good teams...and I couldn't figure out why he wasn't more highly thought of.

But...the Cavs don't even need the star potential next to Lebron and Kyrie. They want the next Leonard...not the next T-Mac...

This is what I'm a little curious about with the Cavs. They have to trade Waiters regardless now. So it's all about value. What is Waiters/Bennett and filler getting you. If it's Love...then you do it.

But I don't know...do the Cavs really want to go into next season with Wiggins and Waiters...with Thompson/Bennett as well? That seems idiotic...especially with Mike Miller on the team and them badly needing pf and center play.
    Shut up...

Wiggins has no star potential. Like what does that even mean?

Check the numbers... At 19 years old coming out of college Leonard was the better rebounder, ball handler, defender, passer and overall more efficient player.

Deal with it.

Star potential?

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41

Well said, I was surprised when they drafted Wiggings at #1.

Jordan Hill + Cash or Nash for Wiggins Good for both sides

This scenario now is why I was actually for the Cavs trading the first pick...because there were already rumblings about Lebron. And the Cavs should have made moves to facilitate that, even if the chances were remote.

Imagine the Cavs right now if they had traded for Afflalo, the 4th pick, and the 12th pick. Afflalo is the perfect fit next to Kyrie and Lebron. And honestly, with the cap increases...Afflalo would be a guy that you wouldn't mind giving 4 years 36 million or so. They could shed Waiters in the process as well....a guy that isn't as good and they'll have to pay that to keep him anyway.

Could send Waiters/Thompson, 4th pick, 12th pick, and another first rounder for Love/Dieng/Brewer. Could also take back Martin if the Wolves pressed as again...the cap increases over the course of his contract are going to make that a great value actually. And with Gilbert not caring about spending...might as well have a deadly shooter/scorer off the bench.

Minny would be retarded not to take that...and then the Cavs would be absolutely loaded and would still retain cap flexibility and trade options with the Andy coming off the books after this season and the Haywood contract.

Kyrie/Delladova
    Afflalo/Brewer/Allen?
    Lebron/Miller
    Love/Bennett
    Andy/Dieng/Haywood

The Cavs would still have 2 first round draft picks potentially next year as well. That, to me, is the perfect combination of win now while also having a great future with Kyrie, Love, Dieng, and Bennett all 25 or under.
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 07-21-2014 at 01:48 PM.