Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Powerball jackpot is currently at $485 million!

The current Powerball jackpot is estimated at $485 million, making it the 5th largest in US history.

It even makes mathematical sense to buy a ticket when the pot is this large:
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-sh-...218-story.html

My facebook lottery pool will be in, are you buying a ticket?

Good college starter

Default Re: Powerball jackpot is currently at $485 million!

Quote Originally Posted by enayes
    The current Powerball jackpot is estimated at $485 million, making it the 5th largest in US history.

It even makes mathematical sense to buy a ticket when the pot is this large:
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-sh-...218-story.html

My facebook lottery pool will be in, are you buying a ticket?

It really doesn't.

Someone described the odds of winning on of those crazy hundred million type jackpots like this.

If someone told you that a hedgehog would sneeze once and only once in the next 6 years, and you had to guess the moment when it sneezes to the second. So you would guess something like 06.31.23 am, July 21st, 2017.

Would you put your hard earned money on that bet? No, its stupid and clearly a waste of money. So why play the lottery where the odds are sometimes even worse than that? It is actually way more likely you write a book in your basement and it becomes the new Harry Potter and you become a billionaire, than you winning the lottery. Its actually way more likely you make a shitty youtube video of yourself singing, you become a viral sensation and become a millionaire that way. So much possibilities in this world. Lottery is for talentless fat losers.

Good luck though.
    Last edited by sweggeh; 02-10-2015 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    It really doesn't.

Someone described the odds of winning on of those crazy hundred million type jackpots like this.

If someone told you that a hedgehog would sneeze once and only once in the next 6 years, and you had to guess the moment when it sneezes to the second. So you would guess something like 06.31.23 am, July 21st, 2017.

Would you put your hard earned money on that bet? No, its stupid and clearly a waste of money. So why play the lottery where the odds are sometimes even worse than that? It is actually way more likely you make a song in your basement and it becomes the new Harry Potter and you become a billionaire, than you winning the lottery. Its actually way more likely you make a shitty youtube video of yourself singing, you become a viral sensation and become a millionaire that way. So much possibilities in this world. Lottery is for talentless fat losers.

Good luck though.
    Just bought 23 tickets my friend. No way am I trusting someone with negative rep.

It really doesn't.

Would you put your hard earned money on that bet? No, its stupid and clearly a waste of money. So why play the lottery where the odds are sometimes even worse than that? It is actually way more likely you write a book in your basement and it becomes the new Harry Potter and you become a billionaire, than you winning the lottery. Its actually way more likely you make a shitty youtube video of yourself singing, you become a viral sensation and become a millionaire that way. So much possibilities in this world. Lottery is for talentless fat losers.

Good luck though.
    Everything you've said is probably true but you are only taking into account the GRAND PRIZE. There are tons of other prizes given out which is why it makes sense to play when the pot is this large. I won $100 on a powerball ticket a few months ago.

And nobody EXPECTS to win, it's just fun to have a chance, and to do that you have to play.

The retired principal from my elementary school won a $300+ mega millions jackpot a few months ago he's like 80 years old now

Most people waste money on things like beer, cigs and data for their phones.
    I prefer to "waste" $2 on a chance and a dream.

It really doesn't.

Good luck though.
    http://betablox.com/

You wouldn't last a second in this environment. The same environment that made me a millionaire at 18. I have own part of over 100 different companies. What are you doing with your life? Nothing but talking shit on a message board.

COMONE guys this could be HUGE for ish hoop, can everone on ish hoop buy one ticket , with millions of members on ish hoop, and i do the calcultations here, that are 1/14millions chance that the win lottery , and if everone on ish hoop , that are 10 millinos people, buy 1 tickets, that are 71,43% chance that somone on ish hoop well win the tickets... or if everone on ish buy 2 ticket 142% chance !! that are guarantee that one person win and maybe even 2 !!! .. can you imagine what we can do for ish hoop with these millions dollars.. we can maybe have search .. we can maybe have bigger avater .. . maybe even youtube embed video or atleast can send 200 personal message

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    http://betablox.com/

You wouldn't last a second in this environment. The same environment that made me a millionaire at 18. I have own part of over 100 different companies. What are you doing with your life? Nothing but talking shit on a message board.
    Ah. I was wondering when ISH's biggest mental deficient would turn up. We missed you bro. Not really.

Btw swaggeh, you wouldn't even make it past the interviewing process.

You're one of those guys that will talk endlessly but never actually take initiative and do something. Living with your parents forever telling yourself that tomorrow will be your day.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    Btw swaggeh, you wouldn't even make it past the interviewing process.

You're one of those guys that will talk endlessly but never actually take initiative and do something. Living with your parents forever telling yourself that tomorrow will be your day.
    Never assume shit my friend. I got so much going for me, and I will always offer advice to my ISH brothers. I wish I could help you too but you are too far gone. Your schizophrenia has taken over. You shouldn't have stopped taking the pills son.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    COMONE guys this could be HUGE for ish hoop, can everone on ish hoop buy one ticket , with millions of members on ish hoop, and i do the calcultations here, that are 1/14millions chance that the win lottery , and if everone on ish hoop , that are 10 millinos people, buy 1 tickets, that are 71,43% chance that somone on ish hoop well win the tickets... or if everone on ish buy 2 ticket 142% chance !! that are guarantee that one person win and maybe even 2 !!! .. can you imagine what we can do for ish hoop with these millions dollars.. we can maybe have search .. we can maybe have bigger avater .. . maybe even youtube embed video or atleast can send 200 personal message
    Theo stay winning

hey can either u guys give my one million dollers i really want basketballs court to my garden im sucessful rapper and intreprener but i really need basketballs court in my garden

If next prizes look good, go for it. You are very unlikely to get the jackpot anyway so aim low.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    hey can either u guys give my one million dollers i really want basketballs court to my garden im sucessful rapper and intreprener but i really need basketballs court in my garden
    http://betablox.com/kansas-city-accelerator/

Join the team.

It went up to $500 million, who won?

Jackpot made it to $564 million, 3 winning tickets were sold. One in North Carolina, Puerto Rico & Texas.

Oh well, maybe next time.