Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Default Re: Rubio not in Barcelona just yet.

Thats obvious complete rubbish

Lee,Nate and a pick for an unproven kid? unlikely

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Thats obvious complete rubbish

Lee,Nate and a pick for an unproven kid? unlikely
    and it would be a pick in 2 years

Dont be to sure. This is the same team who traded 2 first round picks for Eddy Curry. Including this years...when this year we look like were going 0-82.

I would absolutely do Lee, Robinson and a future #1 for Rubio.

Robinson is gone next year anyway, either way. David Lee is great, but he's going to be too expensive to keep if they have Curry and Jeffries still on board. And a future #1 won't be nearly as high as #5 if they get Lebron.

Rubio is the real deal. Knicks would easily wait the 2 years and he's sure to join NYK in 2011. Then Knicks will have their franchise PG for the next 15 years.

I'd do it.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Just what Minnesota needs, another PF.
    Jefferson is their C, Lee or Love will play starting PF, then one of the two will backup both positions.

Nothing wrong with having 3 talented PF/Cs

Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Default Re: Ricky Rubio officially traded to Barcelona

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    Ricky's statement:

http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news...009_09_01.html

People need to stop the free bashing, specially when they're basing themselves on nothing other than smoke
    He's a punk pure and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Bano114
    Yes but New York has a wayyy bigger market. His buy out could be worked out easily with endorsments from Nike and Gillete, instead of with snow blower machine companies.
    lmfao..that was fcking great!

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    wrong failure. My argument is based off the 26 full games i have on my computer, and the live games i've watched sergio over the past 5 years on satelite.

I just posted the youtube clip for the common idiot like you to see how an NBA scrub like Sergio dominated in Europe, while Ricky is not close to that dominant in Europe.
    All your posts were based on the clip. All you wanted everyone to do was watch the clip. You said look what he can do in ONE game. Over and over.

Now you've changed your story?

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    All your posts were based on the clip. All you wanted everyone to do was watch the clip. You said look what he can do in ONE game. Over and over.

Now you've changed your story?
    i never changed my story sir. Would you rather though that I upload 26 torrents, tell you to download and watch 40 minute games or would you rather me go to youtube and look up a simple 5 minute clip?

Good college starter

i never changed my story sir. Would you rather though that I upload 26 torrents, tell you to download and watch 40 minute games or would you rather me go to youtube and look up a simple 5 minute clip?

the more proof you show the more people would believe you, it is a simple concept

wrong failure. My argument is based off the 26 full games i have on my computer, and the live games i've watched sergio over the past 5 years on satelite.

I just posted the youtube clip for the common idiot like you to see how an NBA scrub like Sergio dominated in Europe, while Ricky is not close to that dominant in Europe.
    A BULLSesque response.

You should post some clips of Sergio dominating at kindergarten to show how "dominant" he was in Europe.

Banned

This is Sergio's highlight reel when he played in Europe FROM JUST 1 GAME vs Russia! Ricky Rubio's whole career he can't put together a highlight reel like Sergio did every game he played!

Ricky can't do any of the things Sergio does in Europe, and doesn't dominate the games like Sergio did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKGW...eature=related

before you post uneducated nonsense watch the clip

the only thing Ricky is better at then Sergio is defense and having size. Sorry to burst your guys bubbles who are all hyping Rubio up to become a superstar. Sergio is not a good shooter at all but is 3 times the shooter as Ricky, and GASP can actually hit freethrows at above 50%

Unreal that you did not even grasp that this clip you posted is from a JUNIOR YOUTH GAME. Good lord

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Sergio was a really good Euro player... his talent just hasn't translated well to the NBA. I hate to agree with sergiorodrigues... but Rubio could have similar difficulties coming into the NBA.

I do think Rubio is a slightly better player, just based on the few games I've seen. Rubio seems to have a much better IQ and feel for the game overall.
    Since when was Sergio Rodriguez ever a really good Euroleague player?

Banned

Rubio is playing in Spain and for the national team. Sergio played in Spain and on the national team. Sergio dominated europe more than Ricky ever has. Clearly you are a moron.
    You have got to be joking. Sergio "dominated Europe"

Banned

What in the world is this nonsense you are making up? "Sergio dominated in Europe"? Are you serious? This is absolutely laughable to say the least.

Sergio Rodriguez 6 points and 3 assists per game in the Euroleague

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2004

Wow that is some serious "domination" of the Euroleague by Sergio there................
    Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo; 09-02-2009 at 05:56 AM.