Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-16-2010, 04:37 PM   #61
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone here really popular with the ladies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
yeah, I know a lot of girls that have used the net to date...it is starting to become pretty standard now...

I used to view it a "last resort" thing for MEN even, but now I don't...it is just a legit tool to meet people...the net just makes things easier and quicker...

Yeh, I think it's an easier filter than going out to the club and wading through people to find that one person you want to talk it up with. You'll of course get the usual lies from a lot, but I think for the most part if you click with someone you can cut through the surface crap and get to know someone a lot faster. Of course this is better done if said person is in the same city or general area as you. The ones on different continents can be interesting.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #62
Birmingham1955
High school junior varsity star

Birmingham1955 has no real reputation yet.

i was always solid in this department
Birmingham1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:20 PM   #63
SittingWolf
I airball my layups

SittingWolf has decent reputation

it is pretty crazy how widely accepted online dating has become considering a few years ago you would be considered a social leper. these days you watch multiple eharmony commercials during NFL games.
SittingWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:42 PM   #64
AznTacoLover
College superstar

AznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAznTacoLover is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Girls said they dig my personality! :) I'm alright with girls... but I'm not that popluar
AznTacoLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:45 PM   #65
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

*raises hand*
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #66
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I always seem to be more popular when I'm already "taken."

Funny how that works.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 07:47 PM   #67
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23

LOL kinda funny. I actually thought of those commercials while I typed the post
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:35 PM   #68
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittingWolf
it is pretty crazy how widely accepted online dating has become considering a few years ago you would be considered a social leper. these days you watch multiple eharmony commercials during NFL games.

I met my girl on myspace
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #69
G-Funk
Palm Trees & Gangsters

G-Funk has decent reputation

Im one of the fortunate guys that seems to attract a lot of girls, but for some freaking reason they all wanted to get with me. I passed up a lot of girls cause I was always looking for the right one or just a **** , and did not wanna burn myself if I hooked up with any of them.

But after high school things got better( i became a dog), I got girls that even tried to trap me with a kid, she stocked me and all. I had the chance to switch 2 Bffs with a friend, a girl asked me and a friend if we wanted to have a 3some with her, but our friend **** blocked. I got a lot of war stories.

When I go out a lot of girls look at me but hesitate cause I don't know if they are looking just because or because they actually want me to approach them...

Last edited by G-Funk : 12-16-2010 at 11:31 PM.
G-Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:26 PM   #70
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I, too was a late bloomer. My two best friends in HS had the classic good looks. I went to HS in a quaint MD town so I kinda stuck out being Italian/Mexican while they had the standard All American good looks. I was always third on the totem pole back then. I've always had a great personality but through certain struggles as an intellectual, I am a very defined person.

These days, although I'm still not the best looking man you'll ever find, I exude confidence and women find me extremely charming, hilarious and my demeanor is one of purpose. I dress very well and am always well-groomed. I can know pull dimes that seemingly should be 'out of my league' but I'm not complaining . As you get older, the generic attractions become played out and women focus on personality so all of us insightful, interesting, intelligent dudes on this board, don't fret! The 'suffering' you endure will mold you into a person of character and conviction, which women find VERY appealing. Gotta stay fresh tho
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:45 AM   #71
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:57 AM   #72
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Friends call me Nova as in Casanova
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 05:03 AM   #73
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
My friends are always trying to drag me out to clubs, bars, whatever. They rarely succeed. I have absolutely zero interest in that sh!t... people have a very hard time understanding that, and many can't accept it.
You are not the only one i have 0 interest too

I only go to clubs when there is a birthday party, or some other school party, and its hell of a boring
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: