Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-14-2013, 11:29 PM   #1
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Lebron continues to go to Joel Anthony

while Kobe refuses to pass to Dwight
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #2
Magic 32
College superstar

Magic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputationMagic 32 has a very bad reputation
Default Re: Lebron continues to go to Joel Anthony

jazz are happy.
Magic 32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #3
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Joel is the better offensive player though. Lebron needs to spread the ball more, his shooting games always end in a L. Hes no kobe. And he should just stay away from the ball when theres less than 5 mins in the 4th, leave those duties to the likes of wade, allen, chalmers and bosh. The clutch gene is not something you can train...
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:33 PM   #4
ganja0710
Banned

ganja0710 has not been impressing people

So you guys still take shots at Kobe even when your team loses? Is that how it goes? Wipe those tears and walk it off young fella.
ganja0710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #5
longtime lurker
NBA sixth man of the year

longtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation herelongtime lurker has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA

I've convinced you have mental problems
longtime lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:35 PM   #6
I<3NBA
College superstar

I<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryI<3NBA posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja0710
So you guys still take shots at Kobe even when your team loses? Is that how it goes? Wipe those tears and walk it off young fella.
what you talking about? i don't take a day off from hating
I<3NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #7
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
Joel is the better offensive player though. Lebron needs to spread the ball more, his shooting games always end in a L. Hes no kobe. And he should just stay away from the ball when theres less than 5 mins in the 4th, leave those duties to the likes of wade, allen, chalmers and bosh. The clutch gene is not something you can train...
lebron has always been better than your god
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #8
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganja0710
that guy is just an idiot
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:41 PM   #9
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
lebron has always been better than your god

he's your god too, come with me

Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:42 PM   #10
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by I<3NBA

Miami just lost. Maybe you aren't too bright?
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:50 PM   #11
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

Every single point you made is the complete opposite. Dwight Howard >>>> Joel by far, Kobe just decides to chuck games away and doesn't even give him the ball. LeBron shooting games end in an L yet, when Kobe shoots 23+ FGA Lakers are 6-14 . LeBron in the clutch > Kobe, stats don't lie.

tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:00 AM   #12
DetroitPistonFan
High School JV MVP

DetroitPistonFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazb
Every single point you made is the complete opposite. Dwight Howard >>>> Joel by far, Kobe just decides to chuck games away and doesn't even give him the ball. LeBron shooting games end in an L yet, when Kobe shoots 23+ FGA Lakers are 6-14 . LeBron in the clutch > Kobe, stats don't lie.

I hate Kobe but at least Kobe has the balls to take big shots. Unlike LeBron.
DetroitPistonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 AM   #13
tazb
HoFx3+1

tazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrytazb posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
I hate Kobe but at least Kobe has the balls to take big shots. Unlike LeBron.

If by having the balls is taking a jumper over 3 defenders rather than making the best basketball play in that situation then sure give me Kobe too.
tazb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:09 AM   #14
selrahc
Local High School Star

selrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this boardselrahc has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazb

if lebron doesnt have a shot or think he will make it, he just passes the ball to joel anthony or some other shit head. he doesnt have the balls to take tough shots like kobe does. = higher percentage
selrahc is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: