Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-28-2007, 10:16 PM   #151
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Default Re: OT: M.Vick is a dog killer

Quote:
I was telling the truth about the eagles cheerleader tho. And teaching.

But I believe you...most of your stories about yourself come from your board. And thats where I post real stuff about myself as do a lot of posters for the most part. You said people called u a black tyrese and well you look like that mofo if he didnt have a acting/music career. Even tho it doesnt matter to you whether I believe you or not I do. I dont think I've ever doubted you tho cause over the years you've been consistent in the honesty department. So I cant say I ever doubted you on anything. You've experience, been thru more in your lifetime than I have and I think we're the same age right? But like you previously noted already about my intent with my replies. You know my homie! Never pass up a golden oppurtunity bruh! Its GOBB!

You know I really never thought the cheerleader thing was a lie. I wsnt sure if it was one of those trademark Gobb "Lie but just to be funny not to be flat dishonest" things. But I defended it. the 100 girls ****ed thing too.

Ive seen enough in my life to know that everyone has a "Wow..." story or two and I dont assume they are lies just because its on the internet.

Boss is a music producer who now works for a TV station and used to hang with biggie. Sounds like a lie. Yet ive seen a picture of him and Biggie. Heard beats he produced.

My man rick used to sell drugs in Baltimore and has a scar around his arm from the gang initiation he went through(wrapped a hot chain around his arm). I know hes killed people. Ive seen him rob people. He watches the Wire and points out places he used to sell ****. Goes to jail 2-3 times a year. Last time for stealing junk metal from my cousins yard and before that for assulting a guy he knew who stole some gas out of a can on my grandmas porch and refused to pay the money back. Last week he hit hit girlfriend Freedom(white girl named freedom) in self defense(she admits he came at him). Her mom got heated and wanted him locked up so he came over and slept in my livingroom. Guy ows me 40 dollars that he swears he will give me when the owner of the Monte carlo he fixed pays up. In the meantime the car is out front of my house so the guy cant come get it when Rick isnt home to protect it.

I know people would call that **** a lie. Yet his bike is on my porch right now and we are watching Smokin Aces when he gets back. Think id say some outlandish **** like that in a topic on if I lie if I was worried about being believed?

People with interesting or odd things to say dont just melt when near a computer. And I dont think im that high on the list. I know crazy **** that happened but im rarely the main guy involved. I know my cousin Andres drug thing top to bottom. Im not involved. **** were you on the lounge the day I posted that news site link to a "man" killing that old man who sold candy?

I told the lounge who did it a week before the police caught them. I knew because the whole hood knew nd my people told me. Was a girl who dressed like DaBrat in the 90s and a witness mistaked for a man. Few days after I said she did it I post a link to her being caught. I dont have to make **** up. I have some odd stories but ive been around some odd people.

Girl I knew killed the candy man. I post it. Some might call it bragging about knowing killers. I call it a funny thing that happened. Why not mention it?

I know there will always be people ready to call BS. Just a part of life. I cant get too mad. Id never have believed boss knew biggie if I didnt see him with him both looking high as hell.

I got nothing to hide. Remember playground? He used to talk to my sons mom on MSN. He didnt believe id let him contact her but I did. Play has seen her on her webcam. She told him the same thing I told all of you about how my son came about.

Ive posted probably 20-30 pics of myself, my kids, my friends, scanned my jail related forms from when I was released, shown contracts where I got 200K, and scanned more than a thousand in cash last week just ****ing around. Ive also told about when my friend beat my ass at 15, how I ran my ass off when shot at, and mentioned every major failure ive ever had.

My life is as exposed as anyone could be. Not too private a person. Im braggadocious and make no secrets of it. But I try to be real with people.

Cant make someone believe. But you know I argue everything. Had to get my fix. Guess ive had enough now.

Last edited by Kblaze8855 : 05-28-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:19 PM   #152
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Vintage Kblaze post.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:19 PM   #153
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Quote:
Do you guys want some privacy?

Like I said...never been to private a person.

Quote:
Vintage Kblaze post.

Now and then.

My wind is long.
Old 05-28-2007, 10:19 PM   #154
TMacsOneGoodEye
Great college starter

**** outta here Blaze.

Give someone an inch and they take a mile.

Blaze: I'm rich.
TMOGE: Okay, I guess I believe you.
Blaze: Really? Okay, in that case I also own 3 ferraris, one of my net aliases is on the FBI's 10 most wanted, and I'm also the second ever case of immaculate conception. You can believe me if you want, I don't really care what you think!

TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:38 PM   #155
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Nothing there is really new. Just not said before here.

And im gonna be "real" with you for a moment here.

I suppose...on some level..with all the lying done online...I can see where you would be coming from.

Ive hesitated to believe most everything till I see proof unless its from a select group of people. I didnt believe Shaq gve that kid here a ride home till I saw the proof. Didnt believe Myboss knew biggie. Saw the proof.

I suppose its not unreasonable to doubt. And as I said some of it im sure sounds untrue. Having a gang related mechanic friend who assults people who disrespect your grandmother and hides cars from their owner in your yard?

I cant call it normal. But its true. My cousin and his little girl had a birthday party on saturday that I have pictures of. But it doesnt really prove nything.

I know some unusual people. I cant prove their antics really happen. I could show you a 78 monte carlo in the yard or show you his half white daughter plying with my kids. But what is that really?

When I look at it from an outside point of view I cant blame you for not believing it.

And so you know....

I dont consider myself rich because I dont have cash. Im just trying to get there and believe im on my way.

When I get there ill let you know.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:38 PM   #156
TMacsOneGoodEye
Great college starter

Give me a $1,000 so I can buy a new TV and I will never doubt you again.

Otherwise, you're a LIAR.

Put your money where your keyboard is.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:59 PM   #157
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Shiiiiit. Get you a PS2 game off amazon or something if youre lucky and im in a "**** it" mood.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:22 AM   #158
TMacsOneGoodEye
Great college starter

Old 05-29-2007, 12:34 AM   #159
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe24
Gobb should be the last one talking. He's a mailmain, a banker then the next day, he drives a UPS truck. Honestly, I could get a quote where he said he was each one of them if I looked hard enough. UPS one isn't hard. Maybe two weeks ago. Banker came when members were roasting him for being a mailman then he came out and said that's why he has a lot of posts because he's a banker who works on a computer all day.

He's an accountant.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 12:45 AM   #160
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

Whos that?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:11 AM   #161
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
WTF? Is that all you got? Kinda ****ed up having another male save my picture. But.. I don't discriminate.
Did you tattle on him? What a little *****.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:17 AM   #162
Day La Ghetto
National High School Star

Quote:
WTF? Is that all you got? Kinda ****ed up having another male save my picture. But.. I don't discriminate.

You're black ,white?
Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 01:22 AM   #163
Day La Ghetto

Quote:

My grandparents were both half white. I guess I have some white in me.
No i meant right, not white: You get it. I know you're black.

So you're a mix, kinda like a dog? My poddle is a mix of a puddle and a weiner dog.
Old 05-29-2007, 01:25 AM   #164
Day La Ghetto

Quote:
I wouldn't really consider myself a mix. I sent you my pic.
Why are you pming me pics in your drawers?
Old 05-29-2007, 01:28 AM   #165
Day La Ghetto

Quote:
I thought you were into that stuff. My bad.
No serious man stop.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: