Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 06-19-2018, 09:08 PM   #1
Walk on Water
Good High School Starter

Default The Thing I hate about Facebook

We all know that the whole point of Facebook is to share. You want people to see what you posted. Otherwise, why share? So it infuriates me when I post something I really want people to see. And then when I talk to them in person they said they didn't see it. I look at them like they're BSing me.

That really makes me sick. And then you have to keep on updating your status for some of those people to see something. Meanwhile, they're posting their status and getting people to see what they're doing. And often times it's a boring status update. But their posts are making my post get buried in the feed.

It really makes me upset. Why can't we choose which one of our posts go to the top of our own page? We can't even choose the way our Facebook pages are designed. Our pages all have the same lame colors and they all look the same. No individuality.

I mean think about it. I might want my relatives and FB friends to see something that I did. The whole entire reason why you post is so that they can't see it. If they don't see it, then it totally discourages you from posting. Then you have to ask your other friends to hit ''Like'' and leave a comment, hoping that it will drive your post higher up on the feed.

If you don't want everyone to see you post, then why are you posting? Goes to show who cares about you.
Walk on Water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:10 PM   #2
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.

Default Re: The Thing I hate about Facebook

I agree with you Justin.
stalkerforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:57 AM   #3
Walk on Water
Good High School Starter

Default Re: The Thing I hate about Facebook

Quote: