Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Superman vs Goku

krillin looks like my pen!s, minus the freckles. at any rate. this wouldn't last more than 1 minute, well maybe it would since typical dbz takes 1 season per fight since they talk more than fight, but goku can beat superman without transforming to super sayin. at ss1, it would just be a joke. in his normal state, i believe it would be a somewhat competitive fight but goku can still take this easily.

Superman is also an experienced fighter, he takes lessons from Bats and Wonder Woman as well as knowing Kryptonian combat skills.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    krillin looks like my pen!s, minus the freckles. at any rate. this wouldn't last more than 1 minute, well maybe it would since typical dbz takes 1 season per fight since they talk more than fight, but goku can beat superman without transforming to super sayin. at ss1, it would just be a joke. in his normal state, i believe it would be a somewhat competitive fight but goku can still take this easily.

that buzz saw attack would cut superman in half bro.

RP 4 lyfe

Even underpowered up frieza can destroy a planet with a tip of his finger.

now just think about it. frieza's power level is probably 300,000 or so when he destroy planet vegeta. SS1 Goku has the power level of over 1,000,000. and that is just SS1 goku, think about him being ss4. It's really no contest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDQoQGavnCk&NR=1

I don't think you guys realize just how strong Superman. His whole fighting style is pretty much based on his strength. He is totally stronger than Goku. Whats the strongest thing Goku has ever done? You guys underestimate Superman's speed too. Superman has ran toe to toe races with the Flash across the universe. You can't tell me Goku is faster than both.

Superman is nearly unbeatable in my opinion. Its just the things he has done are literally out of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    I don't think you guys realize just how strong Superman. His whole fighting style is pretty much based on his strength. He is totally stronger than Goku. Whats the strongest thing Goku has ever done? You guys underestimate Superman's speed too. Superman has ran toe to toe races with the Flash across the universe. You can't tell me Goku is faster than both.

Superman is nearly unbeatable in my opinion. Its just the things he has done are literally out of this world.
    Goku doesnt even need to run he can instant transmit to anywhere in the universe, plus Superman is just a normal alien dude that gets really strong due to our sun in our solarsystem. Goku is a trained martial artist with Superhuman... I mean Godlike strength, as somebody says it would only be a match with the normal non-saiyan Goku and even then I dont think Supes would win.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW

sir, have you ever watched dragon ball z? click the vid above you. that is freeza, his power level is about 300,000, only a small fraction of what goku is capable of, yet freeza destroyed an entire planet with a single attack. goku is far more capable than that. trunks at super sayin 1 killed freeza in seconds, literally seconds, goku is also more capable than trunks.
    oh, btw, goku>>>duncan

I think the only one who can matchup to Saiyans is that DC character the one who absorbs power who was created by that doctor. The android.

Heck Superman had a freakin hardtime with Doomsday, heck you can still see them fight when people from the DBZ canon fight they turn into blurs and whole planets get destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
    I think the only one who can matchup to Saiyans is that DC character the one who absorbs power who was created by that doctor. The android.

Heck Superman had a freakin hardtime with Doomsday, heck you can still see them fight when people from the DBZ canon fight they turn into blurs and whole planets get destroyed.
    amazo. that would be an interesting matchup.

actually, amazo was stoped with an emp(same thing that was used in the matrix to stop the attacks from bots). so goku can get an emp device, or even form an emp from his hands and it's over.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

What the heck is wrong with you guys?

Does any DBZ character have telepathic resistance? A intangible Martian Manhunter should be able to win consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    Does any DBZ character have telepathic resistance? A intangible Martian Manhunter should be able to win consistently.
    Well Vegeta did overcome mind control once but I don't know how that reflects on the other characters. If Vegeta can do it, I'm sure Goku could too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Well Vegeta did overcome mind control once but I don't know how that reflects on the other characters. If Vegeta can do it, I'm sure Goku could too.
    I don't think that guy is nearly as powerful as MM but there realyl is no way to measure it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    goku is always gaining new powers, so truly, his potential is unlimited, not only in strenght but abilities as well. and he's telepathic as well, when he came back to fight vegeta, he didn't ask krillin or gohan what had happened, instead he read kirllins mind and found out for himself.