Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: natural no-soap bathing, the way to go?

I could never take a shower without bar soap. Its the cornerstone of cleanliness.. I lather, rise, and repeat about 3 freakin' times.. Maybe more, but thats just due to the O.C.D.

I wonder what this guy's diet is like. It'd have to be pretty natural/oragnic I'd imagine. Also what do people with hard water do? I've showered in houses with hard water and it is not pleasant after you get out.

Still..

if you take a big dump there is no way your black holer won't stink your underwear after 10 hours if you didn't clean it good with soap.

Quote Originally Posted by wheyhigh
    fck you mother****er. what is the proper way to wipe after youve taken a big shit that smears everywhere? i can literally go ply after ply on my ass and the smeared sh!t will still be there. i clean my ass with soap and water, quicker and no residue left over so if i want to ball up later on i don't have to worry about my ass stinking.

op-wat about your oily face? like waking up in the morning? do you use hair products? its almost impossible to get rid of hair products without shampoo/soap

well... you could start by actually using the toilet when you first need to go instead of holding it until you start prairie dogging it.

you can't take a dump without it getting all over you?

are you 3 years old or something?

Quote Originally Posted by wheyhigh

op-wat about your oily face? like waking up in the morning? do you use hair products? its almost impossible to get rid of hair products without shampoo/soap

My face has actually become less oily since I started 2 days ago, used to have a oily nose. I also used to sweat alot in my back and butt area now not so much, not sure if this is just a placebo effect but it looks like its working, My hair on the other hand is always satnding up like I have hair wax. I might have to Shampoo, so far still no smell.

High School Varsity 6th Man Naruto-sama's Avatar

I was thinking about this thread in the shower last night and i came to the conclusion if you only bathe with water you're dirty. I somehow doubt the ones doing this are even scrubbing themself with the water more than just showering it over them. AlSO a lot of people a long time ago had lice when there wasn't soap that their immune systems or water didn't get rid of entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    well... you could start by actually using the toilet when you first need to go instead of holding it until you start prairie dogging it.

you can't take a dump without it getting all over you?

are you 3 years old or something?

LOL

I ran out of toilet paper once so i got into the shower and bent over and opened up my butt and rinsed it with water and soap and i was clean as a whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto-sama
    AlSO a lot of people a long time ago had lice when there wasn't soap that their immune systems or water didn't get rid of entirely.
    Lice are parasitic insects, nothing to do with lack of soap, soap doesn't get rid of them either

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhqueue
    Lice are parasitic insects, nothing to do with lack of soap, soap doesn't get rid of them either

Lice became a non issue after people starting bathing regularly with soap though. It was much more prevalent before hygiene improved.

I was thinking about this thread in the shower last night and i came to the conclusion if you only bathe with water you're dirty. I somehow doubt the ones doing this are even scrubbing themself with the water more than just showering it over them. AlSO a lot of people a long time ago had lice when there wasn't soap that their immune systems or water didn't get rid of entirely.
    Im scrubbing myself with a bath gloves, its just the soap and shampoo that I stopped using, Im actually more meticulous now since I dont use soap anymore

i'll do it. i love conducting experimental research. took my first soapless and shampooless shower this morning. i'll probably try this till spring break... so 2 months? but hey if it works i'll keep doing it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Hmm, I might give it a shot. Does this include not use shampoo for hair?
    i'd do this but theirs no way in hell im not going to use shampoo..

my head n hair is so sensitive..... hell , I even use conditioner after I put shampoo.

Banned

dr bronners magic soap ftw

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

LOL

I ran out of toilet paper once so i got into the shower and bent over and opened up my butt and rinsed it with water and soap and i was clean as a whistle.
    All right... I really didn't want to get too graphic, but you have forced my hand. You are playing a dangerous game if your routines include scrubbing your @nus every time you have a BM. That is a really good way to end up covered in hemorrhoids.

That is a VERY sensitive area and it also secrets self-cleaning oils. When you are too rough while cleaning or if you clean for too long a period, you will wash away those oils and the friction will result in hemorrhoids.

Stop doing that and learn how to have a BM like an adult... Or suffer the consequences.

As for the OP, it is an interesting concept. I have a little bit of hippie in me, so there is a part of me that wants to try this. The hair is a concern, though. I have gone days (maybe longer) without washing my hair in the past and the result is a greasy, matted mess. It is hard for me to imagine that it gets better after a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteness
    dr bronners magic soap ftw
    All I use.... I get it pretty cheap at Trader Joe's. The burning sensation on the skin is beautiful.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 01-07-2011 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    All right... I really didn't want to get too graphic, but you have forced my hand. You are playing a dangerous game if your routines include scrubbing your @nus every time you have a BM. That is a really good way to end up covered in hemorrhoids.

That is a VERY sensitive areas and it also secrets self-cleaning oils. When you are too rough while cleaning or if you clean for too long a period, you will wash away those oils and the friction will result in hemorrhoids.

Stop doing that and learn how to have a BM like an adult... Or suffer the consequences.

I had NO IDEA at all about that. I do clean my anus very well each time i shower, basically wash cloth it with soap scrubbing, then run water down to clean it. I do have hemroids sometimes too. I always thought i got it from eating nuts since it seemed to be coincidence with that but i wasn't sure. I hope you're not messing with me though.

What is BM stand for? I also wipe pretty hard too especially if i eat something sloppy and its just a messy dump. I'm sure i wipe clean whatever oils i'm supposed to have but i had no idea about that like i said. hmm.