Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2007, 11:29 PM   #31
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Sox or Yanks?

yanks
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:31 PM   #32
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCrossover11
Hehehehehehe. I WAS a yankee fan for 9 years then i changed to the red soxs. Go Soxs!
wow you're a horrible fan. you convert to the heat and colts too?
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 06:40 AM   #33
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDone_And_Done is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow thats on some serious Johnny Damon sell out tip right there...

But anyways, in regards to the thread I would have to go with the Bo Sox right now but if the Yanks ink a deal with Clemons then that instantly changes my whole viewpoint....
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 07:12 AM   #34
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I'm starting to not hate the Yankees as much because of Boston fans.

Red Sox fans = the most annoying (and overall worst) sports fans on Earth.

I'm a Jays fan so I hate them both but if it has to come down to those two then I'll cheer for the Yankees every time.

shut up already

Jays fans are the most annoying on Earth like all other T-Zero sports fans. I grew up in Canada as a Red Sox fan and listening to the likes of Fergie Oliver homer through Jays games on the TV was torturous.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 01:36 PM   #35
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

NYC population 8 million
Boston pop. 600,000
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:19 PM   #36
Chairman_Yao
Kids at the park dunk on me

Chairman_Yao has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
NYC population 8 million
Boston pop. 600,000

What exactly are you trying to say?
Chairman_Yao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:15 PM   #37
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I grew up in Canada as a Red Sox fan

Seriously, there is no fan base as delusional, hypocritical and all around annoying as Red Sox fans. It is because of Red Sox fans that I don't truly hate the Yankees anymore. Just knowing that they in some kind of misery is a good bonus to any baseball season and that usually is accompanied by Yankee success sadly.

Before their World Series win the Red Sox were being crammed down everyone's throat as "America's Team" or similar bullshyt of that sort simply because they were the Yankees biggest rivals and everyone was supposed to hate the Yankees! It was sickening because the Red Sox were doing the exact same thing (buying their teams) albeit at a smaller scale. They didn't catch any flak for it because they failed every year so it didn't matter in the end. I'm glad those days are finally over.

As for biased tv/radio personalities? Get over it, EVERY single team has them. There isn't one truly objective local sportscaster in North America I bet.

Last edited by Qwyjibo : 02-12-2007 at 09:24 PM.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 10:50 PM   #38
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

if Roger Clemens comes back and give sthe Yankees 6 vintage innings a game, the Yanks just won the title.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:02 PM   #39
Moose

Yanks would be my choice nice i'm an NY fan.
Old 02-13-2007, 03:59 PM   #40
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
if Roger Clemens comes back and give sthe Yankees 6 vintage innings a game, the Yanks just won the title.

no doubt
Old 02-14-2007, 02:04 PM   #41
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

Yanks!!!
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:39 PM   #42
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
Seriously, there is no fan base as delusional, hypocritical and all around annoying as Red Sox fans. It is because of Red Sox fans that I don't truly hate the Yankees anymore. Just knowing that they in some kind of misery is a good bonus to any baseball season and that usually is accompanied by Yankee success sadly.

Before their World Series win the Red Sox were being crammed down everyone's throat as "America's Team" or similar bullshyt of that sort simply because they were the Yankees biggest rivals and everyone was supposed to hate the Yankees! It was sickening because the Red Sox were doing the exact same thing (buying their teams) albeit at a smaller scale. They didn't catch any flak for it because they failed every year so it didn't matter in the end. I'm glad those days are finally over.

As for biased tv/radio personalities? Get over it, EVERY single team has them. There isn't one truly objective local sportscaster in North America I bet.

all teams buy a lot of their players, it is the only way to compete.

the reason I hate the Jays fanbase is because of their fairweather bandwagoning attitude. I grew up out East where everyone used to be a Sox fan because of geography until '76 when the Jays came into existance. So my father was a Sox fan and never switched over and jammed the Sox down my throat at a young age and there are still a lot of Boston fans in the Maritimes today.

Sox fans are how they are because they care about every single game, they just dont get excited when things look good like a majority of Jays fans.

I do realize Sox fans are neurotic, but it is a very unique thing.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 03:27 PM   #43
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Mets > Red Sox > Yankees

Yankee fans are some of the stupidest people on earth. They seem to think this offseason has been something amazing, when they haven't made any good aquisitions. They lost Dyskqyejhe (or however teh **** its spelled) to the Red Sox, and obtained a few bad pitchers. The Sox have gotten a good pitcher, and last time I checked they've got hitting covered. The Yankees will not win the World Series for years to come.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:16 PM   #44
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Mets > Red Sox > Yankees

Yankee fans are some of the stupidest people on earth. They seem to think this offseason has been something amazing, when they haven't made any good aquisitions. They lost Dyskqyejhe (or however teh **** its spelled) to the Red Sox, and obtained a few bad pitchers. The Sox have gotten a good pitcher, and last time I checked they've got hitting covered. The Yankees will not win the World Series for years to come.

you jealous mets fans
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: