Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

-There is horrible coaching at the lower levels in Asia.
    -Guards cannot develop in this system and most of the top talent is riddled with bad habits. Big guys can get away with it, smaller guys cant.
    -China is taking on a lot more foreign coaching, and developing youth leagues. This will develop talent. it will take time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss Murder
    Well, you asked if an Asian guard will ever make it and there was that guy back in 1773 and Yuta Tabusa. There we go! An Asian made the NBA!
    @ GOBB getting OWNED

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Why should the thread end?
    http://www.nba.com/playerfile/yuta_tabuse/

Quote Originally Posted by jody
    4gms 4mpg

Quote Originally Posted by GoBB
    Yeah but what i really mean when i say make it was to be a relevant player. The fact dude went to the NBDL to avoid being on the injured reserve list and basically seeing much of no minutes ehhhhh. Not what i was lookin for. I'm lookin for someone with the potential to be good & get noticed.

Try again kid.

Well, you asked if an Asian guard will ever make it and there was that guy back in 1773 and Yuta Tabusa. There we go! An Asian made the NBA!
    Guy back then played 3gms tops. Yuta played 4gms tops. 82gm season.

There lies the asian guards career in the NBA. I already explained further my point, intent, reasoning for this topic. But like most undeveloped minds here you skip over it.

Yeah but what i really mean when i say make it was to be a relevant player. The fact dude went to the NBDL to avoid being on the injured reserve list and basically seeing much of no minutes ehhhhh. Not what i was lookin for. I'm lookin for someone with the potential to be good & get noticed.
    So I'll wait for your next reply which will most likely be off topic, irrelevant or repeating yourself AFTER what you repeated was explained. Lets see how this unfolds. Predictable? Time will tell when you hit "Add Reply".

4gms 4mpg

Try again kid.

GOBB=pwn3d

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    -There is horrible coaching at the lower levels in Asia.
    -Guards cannot develop in this system and most of the top talent is riddled with bad habits. Big guys can get away with it, smaller guys cant.
    -China is taking on a lot more foreign coaching, and developing youth leagues. This will develop talent. it will take time.
    Finally a post with some sense. Guy the usual suspects couldnt brainstorm such a post?

But I agree with that.

Local High School Star

gobb got played just like geewiz saying you can't die from secondhand smoke . research before you open your trap kid

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Kiss Murder's Avatar

Arrow Put a muzzle on a lamb...

Guy back then played 3gms tops. Yuta played 4gms tops. 82gm season.

There lies the asian guards career in the NBA. I already explained further my point, intent, reasoning for this topic. But like most undeveloped minds here you skip over it.
    So your topic should read "Will an Asian guard ever make an IMPACT in the NBA" then, because this thread title has already been answered...

Local High School Star

Hu Weidong was an asain guard and got a contract, so he MADE the nba in 2000. Played again moron

"you better get along and gettcha mind right, ya mind right"

Here's a mix of Chen Jianghua. This kid has the best chance to make it in the NBA. But like most international players, he'll need to put on massive weight to be able to play with NBA PGs.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81467186636772

Signed a contract? Did he play? Yes or no. So far Yuta holds the record for most games played with 4.

You kids sound like typo queens. Poster makes a typo and you quote, laugh and harp on it for eternity. Poster corrects typo and its "Too late, too late now ". But considering the posters who are replying? Not surprised. Pretty much embarrassed you with words on this board so much you just wait for your chance. Comedy. The battered poster. I should just make a username "Joe Jackson" the way I beat up on you kids so much.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Kiss Murder's Avatar

Arrow How....does he look like Jesus?

Signed a contract? Did he play? Yes or no. So far Yuta holds the record for most games played with 4.

You kids sound like typo queens. Poster makes a typo and you quote, laugh and harp on it for eternity. Poster corrects typo and its "Too late, too late now ". But considering the posters who are replying? Not surprised. Pretty much embarrassed you with words on this board so much you just wait for your chance. Comedy. The battered poster. I should just make a username "Joe Jackson" the way I beat up on you kids so much.
    How? E-Fighting?

Local High School Star

Look what your question asked .Can you just admit a fault ? Don't beat around the bush. If you would of just said "oh yeah guys I mean who will be the first successful asian in the nba" instead you would of been good to go.

How? E-Fighting?
    Joe Jackson did more than physical abuse. Try mental idiot.

Look what your question asked .Can you just admit a fault ? Don't beat around the bush. If you would of just said "oh yeah guys I mean who will be the first successful asian in the nba" instead you would of been good to go.
    You didnt answer my question to the asian that signed a contract in 2000.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigAristotle1
    There already was an asian gaurd in the NBA Yuta Tabuse, he played in a few regular season games with the suns, but decided to go to the NBDL instead of being stuck on the injured reserve. I thought Tabuse might join Nate Robinson and Earl Boykins as one of the small players in the NBA (Sub 5'10").

The guy who people are talking about is ChenJiangHua, good player, very fast, decent leaping ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBB