Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Myrrh

Damn, I should've known I'm not a real Utah fan. GeeWiz doesn't know me and I don't have the time to throw wild tantrums every time someone talks smack about the Jazz. I haven't even started a "XYZ from the Jazz should be MVP" thread.
    How on earth did I ever believe I've been a Jazz fan for these past 10 years and that I've been talking with fellow Jazz fans on this board and the successor board before even before the famous "12-1 run" that instantly transformed us into bandwagoners?
    Thanks for clearing that up, mate. Now I can get back to wearing my Lakers hat again and leave the "hardcore fan" part to people with enough time on their hand to flood the forum with 20+ posts per day.

i think we should sticky this and see how many people changed when teams start to win or lose

KIWI
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    i think we should sticky this and see how many people changed when teams start to win or lose
    yep i agree!

Clipper fan no matter what.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by clipps
    Clipper fan no matter what.
    minus last year has there ever been anything but 'what'?

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

Spurs: Icemanfan, SCdac Wuxia, Kiwi Boy, SsKSpurs21, 9spurs...and our closet fan: ranierbeachpoet.

i think iam the most active along with scdac, wuxia, and kiwi boy. Icemanfan doesnt really post much anymore but he comes around sometimes.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by tontoz
    Bournes list is a weak attempt at a joke. You can do better than that.

@ him falling for the joke

There might be another poster other than GoRaps who could say something that dumb. However nobody springs to mind.

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Default the real closet

Quote Originally Posted by SsKSpurs21
    Spurs: Icemanfan, SCdac Wuxia, Kiwi Boy, SsKSpurs21, 9spurs...and our closet fan: ranierbeachpoet.
    you wish ssksprs21!! these days i respect the spurs (and when they play the sonics, i even partly fear them!!) but i cheer against them

i do confess that i was a closet fan of the spurs back in the early 80s-- the days of ice, mike mitchell, johnny moore, dave corzine, artis g, mark oberding et al

havent seen any of them around sa lately (although ice attends to some games still)

the sonics are #1 in my book but the second tier (closet teams) are:

the knicks (since the days of clyde)
    and the clippers (since the days of magic, specifically 1985 when i couldnt get laker tickets without selling plasma) i started going to clips games in the old sports arena when there were only 4,000 people there and we could wander down to the expensive seats and the ushers wouldnt give a care. to me, its those 4000 people who are the hard-hard-core clipper fans--- very rowdy/ very loud since the 80s

i will tell ya what though--- send tim d to the sonics and i will add the spurs to my closet teams

Local High School Star browntown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoRapz
    RAPTORS: GoRapz, Bourne, i seen hippos, Qwijibo, SirPresident, Fatal9, DoubleTech, craigthomasb, Orealius, brwnman, Tips4, bk33, T-Low, Sham, Chamberlain, Pistol Pete, ThaKid, haterofhaters, bokes15, browntown

There are much more, but these are the guys that are known most for being raps fans.

I'd add guys like Kwaj, AKADS, and Skywalker but yeah, you guys are like part time raps fans.

I'd also add dffsaf9, but he seems to like the raptors for a day and hate them the next.
    Thanks for marking me down bro. Don't get mistaken I love the Timberwolves also,because of Garnett bt other then that I'm a loyal Raptors fan.

[QUOTE=Targus

The term hardcore always strikes me as negative. I've come in contact with so many unreasonable, overly biased Celtics and Red Sox fans (none on ISH), who consider themselves hardcore that I'd rather not be called hardcore.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RainierBeachPoet
    you wish ssksprs21!! these days i respect the spurs (and when they play the sonics, i even partly fear them!!) but i cheer against them

i do confess that i was a closet fan of the spurs back in the early 80s-- the days of ice, mike mitchell, johnny moore, dave corzine, artis g, mark oberding et al
    thats good enough for me.

Nuggets fan always. Melo or no Melo.

Lakers fan as well but that is secondary.

Not airballing my layups anymore braden.'s Avatar

I'm a Celtic fan.

I'd add guys like Kwaj,
    I don't know if Kwajo is a part timer, he's just not completely insane and biased.

High School Varsity 6th Man schyza's Avatar

*Pulls on collar* I get no respect!

I guess since I don