Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    College star

Default Re: California's Population Exodus is Intensifying

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10 View Post
    I'm surprised considering they'd had the smog problem since the '70s, angling west of the Sierra Nevadas.
    Lol. This is what I’m talking about. There have been just as bad of times if not worse times. Pollution/smog as bad as it is, used to be way worse.
    Last edited by Norcaliblunt; 09-19-2021 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    He wasn’t smart enough to shut up and not spew extreme conservative shit like killing the minimum wage. Lol. Dude is a complete imbecile if he thought that was winning rhetoric in California.
    Shouldn't hold your constituents to low standards. They should actually research his economics before having knee-jerk reactions.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Shouldn't hold your constituents to low standards. They should actually research his economics before having knee-jerk reactions.
    Dude spewed conservative dumb shit economics in a recall about closures and vaccines. He lost because he’s stupid

College star

Quote Originally Posted by fsvr54 View Post
    Good for you man. Personally, I don't give a f about living on the beach (I'm from Florida).
    That sounds like a Florida problem. Lol. Don’t project your bullshit onto my state. If you living coastal in California, you doing good. Far from insane. Probably more sane.

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

I've lived in California for most of my life. The homeless situation is the worst it has been for as long as I can remember.

https://twitter.com/JennyChachan/sta...74094145613826

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    I've lived in California for most of my life. The homeless situation is the worst it has been for as long as I can remember.

https://twitter.com/JennyChachan/sta...74094145613826

Yeah maybe where you are at in your sheltered ass area. Fools who’ve lived in places that aren't your booshy ass neighborhoods know this shit has been going on forever.

College star

And if y’all tripping on homeless why don’t you invite them into your home. I’m sure you got an extra bed. Put your money where your mouth is and help someone out. Give them a place to sleep. Come on conservatives clean up the streets.

College star

San Francisco isn’t even a million people. You are judging a whole state of 40 mill based on a city that has less then 900 thousand. It’s hilarious. Lol. You talk all that shit but you ain’t gonna come to the red part of this state. I dare you to move from SF to Stockton or Modesto. Lol.

Hopefully everyone who is leaving The Peoples Republic of California realizes why it has become so bad and votes accordingly in their new states. California is a lost cause do to decades of leftish policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Norcaliblunt View Post
    That sounds like a Florida problem. Lol. Don’t project your bullshit onto my state. If you living coastal in California, you doing good. Far from insane. Probably more sane.
    I'll take a Florida problem over a Cali one any day .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Hopefully everyone who is leaving The Peoples Republic of California realizes why it has become so bad and votes accordingly in their new states. California is a lost cause do to decades of leftish policies.
    Californians have ruined many other western states, with Colorado being the most egregious example.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    Californians have ruined many other western states, with Colorado being the most egregious example.
    No doubt. They are way too stupid to realize why California became such a shit hole so they are turning their new states into shit holes.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic View Post
    People in Idaho are PISSED too.

Good college starter Off the Court's Avatar

When is the last time you were in California Rocket? What about you JohnnyHick?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I don't recall people in any other state having to use an app that tells them where there is human feces on the sidewalk so that they can avoid that area.

Only in California. Oh? What's that you say? You don't believe me?? https://www.cnet.com/tech/mobile/sna...t-to-the-city/