Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Most unwatchable teams in the NBA

1. Nets
    2. Sixers
    3. Wizards
    4. Rockets (Harden brings the lolz)

Grizzlies are pretty boring. Bucks, few individual highlight acts but outside of that is meh. Celtics offensive ineptitude, nothing flashy, but good coaching.

Most others have a few compelling entertaining aspects about them, I'd say.

Default Re: Most unwatchable teams in the NBA

The Sixers as a whole suck to watch but their close games can be fun. Especially the ones where they're up in the 4th and then completely collapse in the last couple minutes, it's like they're in shock that they're still in the game they just forget how to play. I'm still waiting for Jahlil to lose his shit in a game and straight up kill a dude on court.

The Bucks are an abortion to watch if you take them seriously but tolerable if you pretend MCW is just some regular dude that won a game show where the prize is starting for an NBA team for a season.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    The Sixers as a whole suck to watch but their close games can be fun. Especially the ones where they're up in the 4th and then completely collapse in the last couple minutes, it's like they're in shock that they're still in the game they just forget how to play. I'm still waiting for Jahlil to lose his shit in a game and straight up kill a dude on court.

The Bucks are an abortion to watch if you take them seriously but tolerable if you pretend MCW is just some regular dude that won a game show where the prize is starting for an NBA team for a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck

I'm surprised Lakers didn't make your list AW

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    I'm surprised Lakers didn't make your list AW
    Nah, I like seing Kobe play.. weather its his mindless chucking or actually performing well for a few last times (like as of late), its cool either way.. especially if he goes like 1 of 5 in the 4th and on that one make everybody goes nuts. Then you have Clarkson who's pretty good, and Randle, sometimes showing glimpses of what people talked about when entering the NBA and what he could become. Bad or not, they were decently watchable the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Nah, I like seing Kobe play.. weather its his mindless chucking or actually performing well for a few last times (like as of late), its cool either way.. especially if he goes like 1 of 5 in the 4th and on that one make everybody goes nuts. Then you have Clarkson who's pretty good, and Randle, sometimes showing glimpses of what people talked about when entering the NBA and what he could become. Bad or not, they were decently watchable the last few years.
    Agreed.

cavs bulls rockets = cure for insomnia

Thought The Cavs were exciting this year? They all grew those mustaches.

Throw in the Pelicans too, they are so damn boring. I'm definitely alone on this one but I actually don't enjoy watching the Thunder particularly either, even though I don't mind Durant too much and am actually a fan of Westbrook.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor
    Throw in the Pelicans too, they are so damn boring. I'm definitely alone on this one but I actually don't enjoy watching the Thunder particularly either, even though I don't mind Durant too much and am actually a fan of Westbrook.
    Oh I def. wanted to add them (Pels).. slipped my mind in the OP. Forgot to mention the Bulls too. They play ugly as hell.
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 12-17-2015 at 10:08 AM.

I usually hit open layups Ron Jeremy's Avatar

Sixers are actually pretty fun to watch; if you have Robert Covington on your fantasy team.

I would say easily the rockets. The constant free throws are constantly making me switch league pass games. Harden ball is unwatchable.

I'd add the Rockets too but I get some enjoyment out of watching them because I know they're going to lose.

Wait, wtf just noticed The Rockets on there, I thought they were kind of turning a corner?

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Wait, wtf just noticed The Rockets on there, I thought they were kind of turning a corner?
    Turning a corner or not (which I dont think is happening), they're an abomination to watch, led by Harden's free throw parade.