Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default NEWS: Shooting with 7 Killed, 20 Injuried at Army Base in Fort Hood,TX

Apparently someone flipped out a guess and shot a bunch of people. Having a father-in-law in the army I believe Fort Hood is where they send troops to psychiatric treatment. Can't be sure about that though.
    Last edited by Meticode; 11-05-2009 at 04:51 PM.

Default Re: NEWS: Shooting with 7 Killed, 12 Injuried at Army Base in Fort Hood,TX

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Apparently someone flipped out a guess and shot a bunch of people. Having a father-in-law in the army I believe Fort Hood is where they send troops to psychiatric treatment. Can't be sure about that though.
    very vague thread description, gundress wouldn't even repost this on another forum.
    Last edited by goldenryan; 11-05-2009 at 04:27 PM.

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Default Re: NEWS: Shooting with 7 Killed, 12 Injuried at Army Base in Fort Hood,TX

Cable news going bat****.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenryan
    very vague thread description, gundress wouldn't even repost this on another forum.
    Sorry, not much details were given out. Was just reported like 1 minute before I posted it.

Basically 7 people were shot, 12 wounded, the person shooting on the base was wearing army fatigues. Not sure why it happened yet.

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Three shooters being reported now, one in custody so far.

It would be interesting to learn how someone was able to get off shooting and killing 7, injuring 12, without being taken down in a military base sooner than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
    Three shooters being reported now, one in custody so far.

ahhhh okay

Now authorities reporting 20 were wounded.

I used to live there when I was a kid and my dad was in the army. It was a big infantry/artillery base back then.

Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

Well that certainly cleared it all up.

Riggin' for Wiggins! Chamberlain's Avatar

death toll up to 12.. up to 30 wounded

Decent college freshman tian820's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Well that certainly cleared it all up.
    Sorry, that really didn't give any more info, but figured people wouldn't mind a link

The gunman was a muslim soldier...

some kind of sleeper agent maybe? not trying to racially profile but you can't ignore the obvious.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

The gunman was a muslim soldier...

some kind of sleeper agent maybe? not trying to racially profile but you can't ignore the obvious.
    ^aw that's f*cked up. now every non-muslim american is gonna be scared of american muslims, if they're not already.