Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 11-01-2006, 11:14 AM   #1
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Improve the fantasy board

Hey Jeff I just wanted to ask you a favour, is there anyway that you can pin the fantasy league threads, so it would be easier to find them instead of looking for them in other pages.

Thanks alot.
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:49 AM   #2
browntown

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What no one agrees with me lol.
Old 11-02-2006, 09:57 AM   #3
Tess Squad
I brick open layups

Tess Squad has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
What no one agrees with me lol.

i don't think we understand completely.....if you mean when you (everyone) posts their teams and asks for analysis then sure, maybe there is merit for a PINNED thread that will stay at the top for people to add their teams (must include detailed info about league - like # players, roto/H2H and cats used -or I won't touch it).

however, a month or so ago we tried a single thread for all fantasy team analysis, and, although it was not PINNED like we requested, it got so convoluted with teams and analysis it got confusing as to who was commenting to whom. Also, people would add their teams when 5 other teams were added that they got lost in the mix....

does this shed some light?

For now i think just posing your team and if no response then bumping it up after a day or so....
Tess Squad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:03 AM   #4
browntown

I talking about the fantasy league threads, for example " Fantasy Yahoo league 2" or " ISH super league" threads. If jaff could pin these thread then that would be easier for people like me, glove, ridnoks and ext to find the league threads.

Now do you understand what I'm tring to say?
Old 11-02-2006, 10:07 AM   #5
Tess Squad
I brick open layups

Tess Squad has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by browntown
I talking about the fantasy league threads, for example " Fantasy Yahoo league 2" or " ISH super league" threads. If jaff could pin these thread then that would be easier for people like me, glove, ridnoks and ext to find the league threads.

Now do you understand what I'm tring to say?

word....gotchya....while i'm not in those leagues (wish I were) I see how volumous those threads are and agree with you....
Tess Squad is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: