Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #1
CHi1PriDe
Local High School Star

CHi1PriDe has decent reputationCHi1PriDe has decent reputation
Default Chi's offer for Dwight= pick any 2 or 3 (besides rose) bulls players

i'd assume if orlando had to pick 3 bulls players that it would be Deng, Noah, and Taj. Orlando would be dumb to take on Boozers horrible contract, or would they? One of the drawbacks is that Dwight might come as a package with Turk. If this happens, chicago would have the best PG and C in the league
This might lead us with:

Rose
?
Turk
Boozer
Dwight

Big gap on the defensive side tho

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...48484/33713304
CHi1PriDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Chi's offer for Dwight= pick any 2 or 3 (besides rose) bulls players

Ok I love Noah and Deng but if we can trade Noah and Deng for Dwight and Turk we do it.

We have Asik, and we can replace Deng.

Dwight is the only center in the league that gives Rose problems.

We eliminate that problem and get the best defensive player in the league. Gotta do it.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
Duncan21formvp
Good college starter

Duncan21formvp is popular on this boardDuncan21formvp is popular on this boardDuncan21formvp is popular on this boardDuncan21formvp is popular on this board
Default Re: Chi's offer for Dwight= pick any 2 or 3 (besides rose) bulls players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
Ok I love Noah and Deng but if we can trade Noah and Deng for Dwight and Turk we do it.

We have Asik, and we can replace Deng.

Dwight is the only center in the league that gives Rose problems.

We eliminate that problem and get the best defensive player in the league. Gotta do it.

Noah, Deng and Taj for Dwight and Hedo

PG Rose
SG Bogans
SF Hedo
PF Boozer
C Dwight
Duncan21formvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:36 PM   #4
drwax26
High School Starter

drwax26 has decent reputationdrwax26 has decent reputation

Dwight and Turk for Noah Deng Gibson wouldnt work financially too much salary for the bulls to take on.

But Dwight and Brandon Bass for Noah Deng Gibson would work very well. We would get obviously the best C in the game along with a solid backup PF.

Rose/Watson
?/Brewer
?/Korver
Boozer/Bass
Howard/Asik

I think we could definitely get a SF like a Caron Butler to fill Deng's shoes and we may just need a SG that can hit 3s and play solid defense at that point. I say Bulls need to be very proactive in this situation.
drwax26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #5
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

If we do end up getting Dwight it's going to be something like this:
Dwight
Hedo

for

Noah
Deng
Omer
The bobcats pick
Nikola Mirotic (sp)

I'd rather keep Omer just because of his potential but it wouldn't make senses for ORL to take Gibson when they have Bass and Anderson, and it wouldn't make sense for us to give him up when Booz is so injury prone and Dwight is basically superhuman.

I love the team we have right now, but the thing is when you have an opportunity like this, you can't let it go. Aside from the joy of watching a Rose and Howard pick and roll, or transition game, you have to imagine how much it would hinder our championship chances if Howard teamed up with the Knicks, D-will on the nets, got CP3 to ORL, or even teamed up with Kobe or Durant in the west. We already have enough problems with him when he's on his own. I don't think there's a team in the NBA that could beat Dwight if he had some help.

Anyways, this is what our team would probably look like...
Rose
DeShawn Stevenson (why is no one looking at him??)
Hedo
Boozer
Dwight

Watson/maybe we'd have to take on Duhon?
Brewer/Jimmy Butler
Grant Hill?/Jimmy Butler
Gibson
vet min C? /big sexy
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #6
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Yeah, I'd trade Noah and Deng and possibly throw in Taj for a player like Dwight Howard. Still leaves the Bulls with Rose and Boozer + Dwight Howard. Start Hedo at the 3 and try and sign or trade for someone like Caron Butler, Rip Hamilton, Vince Carter or Jason Richardson.

Starting lineup/rotation:

C: Dwight Howard/Asik
PF: Carlos Boozer/Kurt Thomas
SF: Hedo/Kyle Korver
SG: Rip Hamilton or Caron Butler or Vince Carter or Jason Richardson/Brewer
PG: Derrick Rose/CJ Watson

The Bulls would just need to find another back up PF and another back up PG.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #7
dee-rose
Words and stuff.

dee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation heredee-rose has an incredible reputation here

We did fine with just Watson, but it never hurts to have another big. The reason I'd rather have a guy like Stevenson is because a starting line up of Rose/VCtypeplayer/Hedo/Boozer would essentially leave DH on his own on defence, even with Thibbs system. I think we'd be smart in getting a defensive SG to start and guard the opposing teams best perimeter player.
dee-rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:24 PM   #8
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Personally, I go as high as Deng, Noah, Asik, Bobcats 1st.

Taj is too valuable seeing as how often Boozer gets injured, and combine that with the fact the only other servicable big would be Kurt Thomas.

The only way I'd throw in more is if we got back Bass or Ryan Anderson. because I dont want to risk playing Dwight 40 minutes a night and burning him out because there's no other bigs on the roster.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:23 PM   #9
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

I'd give up anyone but Rose to get Dwight.

I really don't think we would need to make any drastic moves like that, but it's Dwight.

A lineup consisting of...
Rose/CJ
Richardson/Brewer
C Butler/Korver
Boozer
Dwight/Asik

Killer. But I doubt we see this, I don't think Dwight wants to play in Chicago.
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #10
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

I think we're pretty much all on the same page.

If we can get Dwight Howard without giving up DRose then we do it no matter what other player needs to be included.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:11 PM   #11
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

I would hate to have Hedo on this team, but if we have to take him in a deal for Dwight then we'd have to suck it up.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #12
1rkrage
Eyyy Sexy Lady

1rkrage has decent reputation

any combination of players and assets that doesn't include Derrick Rose. GarPax should be aggressive with all these super teams forming up.
1rkrage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 01:45 AM   #13
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljsbb27
I would hate to have Hedo on this team, but if we have to take him in a deal for Dwight then we'd have to suck it up.

I wouldn't mind. He could play point forward while Rose is on the bench.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:42 PM   #14
(e)
MJ of ISH *Brotherhood

(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster(e) is a pretty well-respected poster

I think Turk would be just fine in Chicago. He can handle the ball and shoot the 3. Really not a bad player for the team if we got Dwight with him.

I say they should be real aggressive with this, if Dwight is cool with signing the extension here then go at him. You would have the best defensive player in the league and the most dominate center in the league. Rose + Dwight automatically makes this team a contender for the next decade.

Dwight as the anchor in Thibs defensive system. Omg lol

And I'm sure Adidas would love this
(e) is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: