Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe is the best player on the Lakers, not Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    What are you rolling your eyes at? Can you not comprehend what I said or something? .. I'm happy I was wrong. I 100% thought that Dwight would be the best player on the Lakers this year. Kobe's playing out of his mind, Dwight is playing ok at times and tonight was pretty much nowhere to be seen. Yet the Lakers aren't winning.

I'm not a Laker fan, I was wrong about Dwight.

F*cking idiot

Sooo, How about them Nuggets? rolol

fukin Tool

If I'm building a team, I would pick Dwight and Lebron before Kobe, at this stage in their careers. Kobe has the killer instinct, like MJ, but it's hard to go past Dwight and Lebron because dominant centers are rare in this league and having a player who can play all positions is even rarer.

This team is only winning the title if Dwight is as good or better than Kobe, so I hope he gets completely up to speed soon.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    What are you rolling your eyes at? Can you not comprehend what I said or something? .. I'm happy I was wrong. I 100% thought that Dwight would be the best player on the Lakers this year. Kobe's playing out of his mind, Dwight is playing ok at times and tonight was pretty much nowhere to be seen. Yet the Lakers aren't winning.

I'm not a Laker fan, I was wrong about Dwight.

F*cking idiot
    They're winning more then your Denver squad, without their star point guard.

Sooo, How about them Nuggets? rolol

fukin Tool
    What? Seriously you should go play in traffic because your a f*cking idiot. This thread is about Kobe being the best player on the Lakers, I came in here to eat crow because like I've said twice now I figured Dwight would be that guy no doubt about it. Didn't realize you were on your period and me mentioning that I'm happy I was wrong because even with Kobe playing out of his mind the Lakers are still in turmoil. I apologize I'm a Nuggets fan, like you pointed out and Dwight attempting 4 shots and Kobe dropping 38 with a L to the Kings is something I enjoy.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Did this guy seriously just score 7 points? To go with terrible pick and roll defense and a lack of pick and roll defense or defensive co-ordination ( none at all really ).

Kobe is averaging 27 points, same thing he did last year, he added some dimension to his game but nothing out of the ordinary. Before someone brings up the percentages, they don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    Kobe is averaging 27 points, same thing he did last year, he added some dimension to his game but nothing out of the ordinary.
    In simple terms: he's getting to the rim more, playing within the offensive rhythm, and is not forcing as many shots as he did last year.

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

What? Seriously you should go play in traffic because your a f*cking idiot. This thread is about Kobe being the best player on the Lakers, I came in here to eat crow because like I've said twice now I figured Dwight would be that guy no doubt about it. Didn't realize you were on your period and me mentioning that I'm happy I was wrong because even with Kobe playing out of his mind the Lakers are still in turmoil. I apologize I'm a Nuggets fan, like you pointed out and Dwight attempting 4 shots and Kobe dropping 38 with a L to the Kings is something I enjoy.
    Please get a clue seriously.
    Turmoil? We don't have our starting point guard or our backup point guard. Howard is returning from a back surgery so his conditioning isn't 100%, and we played a 2nd game of a back-to-back on the road. Had a tough game against Brooklyn last night that went to the wire, which means our starters clocked in big minutes.

Howard looked tired, Gasol looked tired...but we're improving. We finally beat a quality team and have looked a lot more cohesive out there on both ends. Tonight? Lack of energy, and if you watch the game you'd know that instead of talking out of your ass.

Again, TURMOIL?
    I bet you wish your Denver squad had our problems.
    Come back to me in a month or two and see how much "turmoil" we're under, we're a work-in-progress; any intelligent basketball fan knows that. They're in a similar position as Miami were in 2010 and are playing short handed for the last 6-7 games (and only had Nash for 5 quarters this season).

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    In simple terms, he's getting to the rim more, playing within the offense, and is not forcing as many shots as he did last year.
    Not to mention he's shooting like 53% from the floor and over 40% from deep. So than there's that

Not to mention he's shooting like 53% from the floor and over 40% from deep. So than there's that
    Well, the guy I quoted said that percentages "don't matter".

But yeah, it's been impressive he's been this consistent.

[QUOTE=rhythmic

Dwight's +/- was -4

Bryant's +/- was +20
    You are a f*cking idiot and I always see you poking your head in Kobe threads trying to act like you know something, and you're not just here to hug his nuts. With retarded analysis like this, i'd be shocked to find out you even watch games.

Why are you an idiot? Simple

Kobe had the far superior +/- for the game, but check the stat sheet, and shyt, check out the game

Dwight had 23/15/3/4 on 8/11 shooting
    A monster night
    His +/- is dragged down by missed free throws

Kobe had 25/4/5/1 on 8/15 shooting
    Great performance, but Dwight clearly had the greater impact. CLEARLY

As someone who watched the game, if you think Kobe is "+24" better than Dwight in terms of impact you are a clownnn

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Well, the guy I quoted said that percentages "don't matter".

But yeah, it's been impressive he's been this consistent.
    Yeah not quite sure why I quoted you're post. Felt right at the time