Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Black people are so strong and fast

Im a 6'2 hispanic.. grew up always playing around hispanics, so it gave me a sort of toughness and hunger that makes me a competitive ballplayer..

but there wasnt alot of blacks in my area (Southern Tip of Texas, RGV).. I lived in San Antonio and Austin the past couple years and really began getting into competitive ball and WOW playing against blacks is just an entire different game.

Theyre stronger, faster, bigger, quicker.. its crazy. Its made me into a better player.. I go back home and my old friends cant handle me, but up here its so different! I truly value the weightroom now.. Im trying to hit it hard because black people really bully me, not in a negative way but they are just physically dominant!

I know theres great athletes in all races, but I feel blacks are just on another level.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Black people are so strong and fast

Whiskey
    Tango
    Foxtrot
    ?

Learning to shoot layups STATmanLAKERFAN's Avatar

not really i'm hispanic here in LA and can man handle a lot of people with my strenght and athleticism and have done it against blacks

lol not all black people are good at basketball, believe me. if you cant beat someone with atleticism and talent, then you gotta beat them with smarts.

black people OVERALL definitely are more athletic, but not all of them.. i've played with black guys who are tall and lanky as hell, but can't stand their grounds cause they're like 130lbs..

Yeah they're strong and fast, that's true. But I feel the "blacks are superior when playing basketball" thing is exaggerated. Granted I play basketball in Australia, I don't know how black guys are in America. But the best basketball players I've played against are almost always white. They may not be as fast or athletic as black players, but they have solid fundamentals. Just being fast or athletic doesn't take you all that far in basketball games.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Junny
    Yeah they're strong and fast, that's true. But I feel the "blacks are superior when playing basketball" thing is exaggerated. Granted I play basketball in Australia, I don't know how black guys are in America. But the best basketball players I've played against are almost always white. They may not be as fast or athletic as black players, but they have solid fundamentals. Just being fast or athletic doesn't take you all that far in basketball games.
    Wow. Come to Texas or NY or Cali... the best courts in the cities are usually 5on5 games, and 8 or 9 of those dudes are black. They dominate the game of basketball. Just watch the NBA or NCAA. Id say 90% of starting 5on5s in America are blacks.

Once again, its just a completely different game against blacks. And note* Im not limiting this discussion to streetball or pickup.. Im talking about upper level basketball players for the most part.

I usually hit open layups Spec5ial5k5's Avatar

Haha u wana know y this is true because back in the slave days white people sat and their fatasses and didnt do sh*t while the black people were workin on the fields. ITS KARMA. Blam our ancestors them as* holes
    Last edited by Spec5ial5k5; 07-29-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Learning to shoot layups OzGriffin's Avatar

Where in Oz are ya?

ACT

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    Wow. Come to Texas or NY or Cali... the best courts in the cities are usually 5on5 games, and 8 or 9 of those dudes are black. They dominate the game of basketball. Just watch the NBA or NCAA. Id say 90% of starting 5on5s in America are blacks.

Once again, its just a completely different game against blacks. And note* Im not limiting this discussion to streetball or pickup.. Im talking about upper level basketball players for the most part.
    I was talking average joes. Black guys with fundamentals and skills and all the stuff you have to actually practice to obtain, they're hard to beat, no doubt.

you ever watch the nba? just asking.

the top 10 greatest bball players are pretty much all black, 90% of top 100 are all black.

Not airballing my layups anymore lil_miketaylor's Avatar

Fat black dudes with bounce are hard to guard. I have yet to guard a fat white dude or a brown or asian dude with hops but today I was runnin 5s at Pan Pacific and there was this fat black dude looked like Big Baby Davis with a mohawk was gettin every loose ball and had serious vertical. Im sure if he turned that fat into muscle he'd be a serious prospect dude was like 17 but he was so damn wide and so athletic there wasnt a way to stop him inside.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_miketaylor
    Fat black dudes with bounce are hard to guard. I have yet to guard a fat white dude or a brown or asian dude with hops but today I was runnin 5s at Pan Pacific and there was this fat black dude looked like Big Baby Davis with a mohawk was gettin every loose ball and had serious vertical. Im sure if he turned that fat into muscle he'd be a serious prospect dude was like 17 but he was so damn wide and so athletic there wasnt a way to stop him inside.
    what would you consider hops? 30+, 36+?

i think it depends how they train their self. and how they detemine to improve their self.

example the players from other country. like spain. argentina. they are not black but they are fast and strong. even in asian country like china and philippines.