Thread: NBA 2K16

Home of the 16

Default NBA 2K16

Strictly for MyGM only, can be stretched.

Tell us what's going on in your MyGM career, from your made up storyline, to how you handle your player minutes, to the MyGM mechanics.

Share, lah~!

Banned

Default Re: NBA 2K16

So far I have only done one team....I did a fantasy Draft as the Celtics....

I am 5 years in, lost in the first round of the playoffs 2 years in a row, then went on to 3 peat

My centerpiece is Paul George and D'angelo Russell (lol)

My starting 5 I originally drafted were George, Deandre Jordan, Russell, Eric Gordon, Faried, and some bench fillers

After the first year, i didnt resign Faried, and instead picked up Whiteside in Free Agency

The good thing about being the celtics is you get a shit load of draft picks like in real life, which is really cool. So I had Brooklyns pick which turned into a lottery pick and I got a highly rated SG

After the first season my main core is still intact except I went big up front with Whiteside as PF and Deandre as C

Lost in the first round again, and this time in the offseason I did not resign Gordon, and I picked up Kobe as a free agent, and still have my SG prospect as 6th man

Now I finally won the championship, Kobe retires, and I did not make any major moves, still have my main starting 5 with my sg I drafted now in the starting rotation

Won 2 more championships, and now I think I am going to start a new season with a new team, and not do a fantasy draft.

I wanna start with a less prestigious team and try out the team relocate function, see how that ends up....