Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Default Re: Guy from Colorado posts a selfie with his daughter before shooting her

Poor little girl

Default Re: Guy from Colorado posts a selfie with his daughter before shooting her

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I wasn't aware Facebook was around during the dawn of man.

John Wilkes Booth updated his status right before offing Lincoln?

That's what I was referring to. Not the murders.
    Yeh, i do think it is rather indicative of modern mass stupidity that someone would facebook update about killing himself and his daughter while also writing 'lol' when explaining why.

'i'm just off to go kill myself and my daughter lol'

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Yeh, i do think it is rather indicative of modern mass stupidity that someone would facebook update about killing himself and his daughter while also writing 'lol' when explaining why.

'i'm just off to go kill myself and my daughter lol'

The fact that he took the time to post and drop several status updates was just wild to me.

Next will be live twitter updates during mass shootings from the shooters themselves.

"Lol"

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

I wasn't aware Facebook was around during the dawn of man.

John Wilkes Booth updated his status right before offing Lincoln?

That's what I was referring to. Not the murders.
    If it were around back then, he probably would have.. albeit in a more poetic and cryptic way seeing as he was a theatrical thespian.

The fact that he took the time to post and drop several status updates was just wild to me.

Next will be live twitter updates during mass shootings from the shooters themselves.

"Lol"

'jus capped sum preggers bitch. she begged 4 her babz life. now dem both outta dis bitch'

'lol'

'Poleece closin in. time 2 end dis shit roflmao!'

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    If it were around back then, he probably would have.. albeit in a more poetic and cryptic way seeing as he was a theatrical thespian.
    Sure: if it were around back then (people haven't changed except in the ways what surrounds them has changed them). But there is little doubt that this kind of shit makes people extra stupid - ditto tv, and other things that allow people to fritter away their time in a way that barely engages the brain.

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    Darkly comic indeed, no pun intended.
    The lol and overall casual tone killed me. Haha

Gentleman Desperado East_Stone_Ya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fawker
    suicide and child murders over break ups dark skinned negros becoming soft and stay losing. light skinned stay pimping and enjoying life

RIP Mia

Obama

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Sure: if it were around back then (people haven't changed except in the ways what surrounds them has changed them). But there is little doubt that this kind of shit makes people extra stupid - ditto tv, and other things that allow people to fritter away their time in a way that barely engages the brain.
    I hate the overblown "we are in the End of Days" mentality, because we've been in Hell all along. But, you guys are probably right. I believe these modern devices do keep people locked in routines of their own stupidity and further exacerbate it.

'Poleece closin in. time 2 end dis shit roflmao!'

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

My degenerate scumbag junkie brother has been in an extended custody battle with the girl he had a daughter with three years ago. In fact, he won full custody a year ago. But now that it's over, and he continues to be useless, there is a reassurtion of what I believed right from the get go, that this was less about the kid than it was about winning some petty childish situation with her, and I believe that that attitude is pervasive among some subset of the culture that has grown substantially in the last 20 years. Obviously something with this current child bearing generation, of which I'm a part. I don't know what it is, but it's something. These people are incredibly selfish, and they seem to look at a kid as leverage far more often than they should.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    yep. it's my generation. we tha best!
    Isn't your generation getting hooked on that new 'Knockout" game?

Quote Originally Posted by EricGordon23
    Isn't your generation getting hooked on that new 'Knockout" game?
    not really. just a couple of dumbasses. it's not some national game or anything.

Either he is legit mentally ill in which case all the sympathy in the world but sadly the more likely scenario is that he is a mentally weak piece of shit with zero perspective. Sad story either way