Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default The Game: "Nobody wants a problem with Eminem"

Just found this interview from last year and it was surprising. He flat out admits Em is the only MC in the world that nobody wants to step to. He also says there isn't a single rapper Eminem won't slay. He said even Jay Z wouldn't try nothing. Says he would run from Eminem in a hip hop battle. I'm posting this for you guys who said Eminem is a bitc* for not starting beef with other rappers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHPp...eature=related

I also found another interview with Lil Wayne where he says "I can't fu*k with him".
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 10-25-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Default Re: The Game: "Nobody wants a problem with Eminem"

MC Juice

Em ya claim ya mother's a crackhead and Kim is a known slut,
    so what's Hailie gon' be when she grows up?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    MC Juice
    He's obviously talking about mainstream rappers. Nobody in the mainstream game wants a piece of Eminem. He's the most respected rapper in the game and the most popular one EVER. The dude just sold out 2 shows within 20 minutes.

It's a big deal to hear a legit homegrown cat like Game say nobody including him could match Eminem. He even was extra careful with the 50 beef to avoid taking shots at Eminem.

Here's Rakim who is considered the GOAT by some hip hop fans talking about Eminem. He flat out admits if Eminem was black he would essentially be the GOAT. The interviewer is a POS french dude BTW. Talks so much sh**.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I53vW...eature=related
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 10-25-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    He's obviously talking about mainstream rappers. Nobody in the mainstream game wants a piece of Eminem. He's the most respected rapper in the game and the most popular one EVER. The dude just sold out 2 shows within 20 minutes.

It's a big deal to hear a legit homegrown cat like Game say nobody including him could match Eminem. He even was extra careful with the 50 beef to avoid taking shots at Eminem.
    lol Dude is bipolar as hell tho'. He changes his mind about everything like ever 2 seconds.

lol Dude is bipolar as hell tho'. He changes his mind about everything like ever 2 seconds.
    Yea lol. Game is kind of hot and cold but he seems sincere in this interview. I truly believe him when he says he knows from being in the industry that nobody wants to see Eminem.

Yea lol. Game is kind of hot and cold but he seems sincere in this interview. I truly believe him when he says he knows from being in the industry that nobody wants to see Eminem.
    (You know what speakin of Jay
    That just makes me roll down
    Now your song westside story)
    Ohh Ohh
    (You got a line that says
    Dont wear throwbacks
    Or drive, ride in maybacks,
    Is that a shot at Jay?)
    Naa, i was talkin about Ja Rule
    Yeah, So, Yeah, i got a lot of
    Respect for Jay
    You know what im saying
    I never take shots at legends
    Thats just something i dont do
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqh62GwfX28

canibus did, and juice, but yeah they are two of the very best and not mainstream.

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    canibus did, and juice, but yeah they are two of the very best and not mainstream.
    Canibus got owned and was never heard from again. Not sure why you guys are saying Juice just because he beat Em when he was younger at the Scribble Jam. I'm not talking about pure freestyle anyways but writing/lyrics as well. Eminem is untouchable in the mainstream game right now.

Have you even listened to those freestyles UK? Scribble Jam final was wack from both parties... Eminem was just worse that day. Check out this freestyle by Eminem and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD10kWdwxjs

Other respected artists like Eyedea, Rza, B.I.G and many others didn't even kill it like this on this show.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 10-25-2011 at 03:46 PM.

that link wasnt from their battle, this is it- havent listened to it in years but i remember it being pretty decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=HAujn_4Q8CI

and the canibus/em battle never really off the ground, seemed like neither of them really wanted it with each other(from interviews/rubbish diss tracks) so i dont know wtf you are talking about with 'canibus lost and hasnt been heard from since' he put out his best material after this anyway. obviously you arent a fan but canibus to me is one of the few rappers that is a better lyricist than eminem.

Just found this interview from last year and it was surprising. He flat out admits Em is the only MC in the world that nobody wants to step to. He also says there isn't a single rapper Eminem won't slay. He said even Jay Z wouldn't try nothing. Says he would run from Eminem in a hip hop battle. I'm posting this for you guys who said Eminem is a bitc* for not starting beef with other rappers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbHPp...eature=related

I also found another interview with Lil Wayne where he says "I can't fu*k with him".

eminem isnt really a freestyle battle rapper....but he will murder you on wax.

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    that link wasnt from their battle, this is it- havent listened to it in years but i remember it being pretty decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=HAujn_4Q8CI

and the canibus/em battle never really off the ground, seemed like neither of them really wanted it with each other(from interviews/rubbish diss tracks) so i dont know wtf you are talking about with 'canibus lost and hasnt been heard from since' he put out his best material after this anyway. obviously you arent a fan but canibus to me is one of the few rappers that is a better lyricist than eminem.
    I knew Canibus from when he beefed with LL. He's known around the game as an attention whore. A guy who tries to get his career off by dissing other artists out of the blue. He made a mistake because LL crushed his as*. Valiant effort but he made a mistake stepping to a legendary battle MC.

Eminem dropped a few diss tracks like "Canibit*h" and "I'm Marshall" and some other mixes about Canibus and instead of of him retaliating... he waited until way after the drama ended and dropped a track which got him a lot of heat from other artists.

Maybe Canibus is a worthy adversary but I don't respect the fact that he's tried to make a career attacking other artists and getting beat down. That's how 50 Cent was too. Get famous by starting beef with everyone.

This is Eminem at like 75 percent going in on Canibus dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcw40i1RteY

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    eminem isnt really a freestyle battle rapper....but he will murder you on wax.
    Yea... like I said I'm not saying dude is the best freestyle rapper alive or anything. Just that as an overall artist, especially his written lyrics... nobody wants to see him even though he's not as hard as he used to be.