Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-17-2006, 09:52 PM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Trade Ricky Davis

If this guy doesn't perform, we are going absolutely no where basically. So if he doesn't perform within the next 20 games, trade the guy. If he can't score, he's worthless. I hope he picks it up but one 27 point game isnt good enough to me.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:08 AM   #2
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

hate him! now i prefer Celtis over Wolves... thanks to the Wally Ricky trade...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:22 PM   #3
littlespyda
Decent playground baller

littlespyda has an OK reputation so far

no way man. why should we trade him? 19 a game last year and you want us to trade him. you are stupid. no offense.
littlespyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:54 PM   #4
04mzwach

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlespyda
no way man. why should we trade him? 19 a game last year and you want us to trade him. you are stupid. no offense.
probably kind of pissed off at his performance, im not saying trade him immediately though. based on his performances recently...this guy needs to contribute a lot more and be more consistent as well. im not stupid.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:20 PM   #5
04mzwach

Quote:
News, Notes and Numbers
-- Minnesota outrebounded the Hornets 50 to 37, and attempted seven more free throws.
-- Troy Hudson finished with a season-high 20 points, going 7-for-13 from the field, including four three pointers.
-- Foye added a season-high six assists and three steals for the Wolves.
-- Mark Blount was solid, finishing with 14 points and seven tough rebounds inside.
-- Craig Smith narrowly missed his second-consecutive double-double, closing with 10 rebounds and eight points.
-- Before the game coach Casey said: "I think Steve Nash is the best (pure point guard), but Chris Paul is up and coming. He’s earning his stripes, making his team a winner, and I think that’s how you judge guards – how they lead their teams to a winning record."
-- A key fourth-quarter play came when the officials neglected to call a push that sent Randy Foye into the stands, as the Hornets capitalized with a wide-open Peja Stojakovic three pointer.
source: nba.com

dumb refs...seems like our players get mugged all the time.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-19-2006 at 10:23 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:18 PM   #6
04mzwach

Alright, his play has picked up a little bit recently because of devolping team chemistry and great fast break opportunities. I'm still not completely impressed on his play because I can't count how many times I've seen him wide open in the corner with a driving lane clear as crystal and he pulls up for a jumpshot when he could simply run to the basket and lay it in or get fouled while trying to lay it in. If we trade him, use him in an AI deal but good job Ricky so far, just slash more often. It's like he thinks his jumpshot is Mike James caliber or some ****.
Old 12-13-2006, 12:57 PM   #7
son_of_van_gundy
I airball my layups

son_of_van_gundy has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlespyda

You honestly like Ricky Davis on your team? And you have the guts to call someone else stupid.
son_of_van_gundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:14 PM   #8
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

I agree, 04mzwach, give Ricky Davis a few more games to see where he is at. If he can give us 15 pts and 4-5 rebs, and 2-3 steals and 6-7 assists at night, I say keep him. Yesterdays numbers (6pts,0 steals,2 assists, 6 boards,4 TOs in 36 minutes, are nothing to be proud of). How many games are we giving him...lol!!?
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 09:44 AM   #9
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

it's Ricky / James

not both can score at the same game...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: