Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-09-2007, 12:59 AM   #16
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation
Default Re: Anybody ever watch the food network?

Yeah, I have watched it before. It's kinda interesting.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:59 AM   #17
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
Cool, I would double think becoming a Chef. Its a ****ing brutal industry. I have been in it for 7 yrs. I am trying to move to London to continue my education and learning,

Not trying to be noisy or anything, but do you make good money or what?
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:06 AM   #18
AKADS

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Not trying to be noisy or anything, but do you make good money or what?
Its horrible money. But I love it so much. Food becomes a passion. The lifestyle out ever night great freinds. I mean the people are the best. Crazy as **** but awsome. The Drugs and Alcohal can catch up at points. i say don't get into it but I never planning on leaving it.

Food is my life. I have tried to leave the industry many times, I just can't.
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:13 AM   #19
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

I really enjoy the Food Network.

Sucks though because my favorite chef they only show at like 3 in the morning. Wolfgang Puck. Makes the best food, imo. No amatuer chef, that's for sure. Can really tell he has loads of experience. Not just some hot set of t*** who can cook.
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:59 AM   #20
Ballastic
<////////////}~

Ballastic has an OK reputation so far

Why does the crowd of Emeril's show start going nuts when they hear him say "Im gonna add some garlic."
Ballastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:58 AM   #21
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Best cooking show ever. In fact, one of the best shows ever, IMO. It's like Bill Nye the Science Guy meets cooking. If you ever get a chance, check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search

Check this episode out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1bKvLrz_lI (Part 1) and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY49Xxol_WY (Part 2)

Last edited by reppy : 05-09-2007 at 05:11 AM.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:59 AM   #22
AKADS

Made to Order is horrible. The Brothers can suck my dick there restuarant is a joke.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:46 AM   #23
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Made to Order is horrible. The Brothers can suck my dick there restuarant is a joke.

I thought they were a "couple". They are kind of fruity.

Funny though.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:40 PM   #24
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

best shows are alton brown, original iron chef and the hot italian-american lady. Rachel has some good energy although she can be annoying
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:40 PM   #25
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballastic
Why does the crowd of Emeril's show start going nuts when they hear him say "Im gonna add some garlic."
because they are stupid and lame, just like him
Old 05-09-2007, 01:42 PM   #26
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Quote:
Its horrible money. But I love it so much. Food becomes a passion. The lifestyle out ever night great freinds. I mean the people are the best. Crazy as **** but awsome. The Drugs and Alcohal can catch up at points. i say don't get into it but I never planning on leaving it.

although I no longer work in the food industry I did hor years and it can be exhilirating and really adictive. Something satisfying about finishing off a successful friday night and letting the adrenaline slow down (dont forget all the friggin coke you guys do)
Old 05-09-2007, 06:10 PM   #27
AKADS

I was a coke head for a yr. Been a drunk since I was 16. Its life though.

What did you do in the industry Boozehound.
Old 05-09-2007, 06:14 PM   #28
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

I dont drink or smoke, or anything like that. I am hoping own a buisness or be a chef at a fancy steak restaurant.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 03:36 AM   #29
AKADS

I have worked at some of the best steak houses in Alberta (steak capital) Its so much harder then you cna imagine. I hope if you do it you sucseed. But understand it is the hardest industry to be sucsessful in. Best of luck to you and if you do want some personal storys and opinions PM me,.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: