Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Kobe and Howard apparently got into a "heated exchange"

[QUOTE] Dwight Howard and Kobe Bryant just can

Samurai Swoosh

Default Re: Kobe and Howard apparently got into a "heated exchange"

Pretty obvious it happened. Corn ball was taking shots at Bean in the media the other day.

Kobe knows the nerves to hit in an argument haha, going for the jugular.

Jarrod Rudolph says it's fake and it's actually something that made the rounds last week and was shot down.

Note: Why would the Lakers trade for Brook Lopez? His contract is uninsured and the Nets sat him down for 3 weeks for basically stepping wrong. The Lakers are going to blow up their season for him? To give D'Antoni a low post slow center? I continue to be at a loss as to why people think it's still possible. (And what is the Nets "enticing" package?)

If LA put Howard on the trading block, few teams will bite. Having him for half a season won't entice many teams, and with more reason since he's been a pain in the ass lately. Lakers are fukced. They will lose him for nothing.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    If LA put Howard on the trading block, few teams will bite. Having him for half a season won't entice many teams, and with more reason since he's been a pain in the ass lately. Lakers are fukced. They will lose him for nothing.
    Yeah, trading for Howard would be crazy. Imagine the circus.

Cali Love

fake

He'll just stay. He's not leaving to go to Dallas or Atlanta with lesser teams. The Lakers can retool in 2014 with him, and no Kobe.

People forget too there are no S&T for teams over the cap anymore so unless the Lakers are blowing up their season in the middle there aren't real suitors.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Jarrod Rudolph says it's fake and it's actually something that made the rounds last week and was shot down.

Note: Why would the Lakers trade for Brook Lopez? His contract is uninsured and the Nets sat him down for 3 weeks for basically stepping wrong. The Lakers are going to blow up their season for him? To give D'Antoni a low post slow center? I continue to be at a loss as to why people think it's still possible. (And what is the Nets "enticing" package?)
    Lopez isn't a low post center.. He's a high post center that roams in the paint when he sees penetration from his guards. That's what all his paint points come from. Passes from dwill and Joe Johnson when hey attract attention and he sneaks into the cracks of the defense.. Or defenders biting on his jump shot pump fake and him driving. He would actually work well on the Lakers. Brook has absolutely zero ego.. He would take everything as it came and would allow Gasol to sink back down into the post. His rim protection has been great this year too.

Him and Marshon Brooks and maybe a tough rebounder like reggie Evans would make the Lakers better than they are with Howard now whose offense is a liability and who barely protects the rim any better than lopez would.

I believe it 100%....

- Kobe's so Alpha.....Dwight tries to be Alpha....and he's Big so he thinks he is.

- 2 Alpha's....

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    I believe it 100%....

- Kobe's so Alpha.....Dwight tries to be Alpha....and he's Big so he thinks he is.

- 2 Alpha's....
    Pretty sure if that 6'11 ear of corn stepped to Kobe's alpha, Bean would've popped him in his adam's apple in front of the whole team.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    I believe it 100%....

- 2 Alpha's....
    Yeah, Dwight is the best player on Lakers he has rights to be the alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    Pretty sure if that 6'11 ear of corn stepped to Kobe's alpha, Bean would've popped him in his adam's apple in front of the whole team.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Lopez isn't a low post center.. He's a high post center that roams in the paint when he sees penetration from his guards. That's what all his paint points come from. Passes from dwill and Joe Johnson when hey attract attention and he sneaks into the cracks of the defense.. Or defenders biting on his jump shot pump fake and him driving. He would actually work well on the Lakers. Brook has absolutely zero ego.. He would take everything as it came and would allow Gasol to sink back down into the post. His rim protection has been great this year too.

Him and Marshon Brooks and maybe a tough rebounder like reggie Evans would make the Lakers better than they are with Howard now whose offense is a liability and who barely protects the rim any better than lopez would.
    D'Antoni wants his players to run up and down the court. Lopez has stress problems in his foot and is the slowest human being in the world. I 100% disagree with your assessment of Lopez being a D'Antoni type of player. Note: D'Antoni wants Gasol gone. He doesn't want him on the team much less in the post. (Note: I LOVE Lopez game this year, but it fits on the Nets well, not on the Lakers at all.)

D'Antoni wants Gasol gone, and in his place wants shooters, players who can space the floor, and get down the court and into the offense quickly. You want to send him Lopez, Evans and Brooks (i love Brooks game but he's not a spot up guy). It doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    D'Antoni wants his players to run up and down the court. Lopez has stress problems in his foot and is the slowest human being in the world. I 100% disagree with your assessment of Lopez being a D'Antoni type of player. Note: D'Antoni wants Gasol gone. He doesn't want him on the team much less in the post. (Note: I LOVE Lopez game this year, but it fits on the Nets well, not on the Lakers at all.)

D'Antoni wants Gasol gone, and in his place wants shooters, players who can space the floor, and get down the court and into the offense quickly. You want to send him Lopez, Evans and Brooks (i love Brooks game but he's not a spot up guy). It doesn't make any sense.
    Well actually in Mike Brown's system(if he has one) Brook Lopez is an ideal fit, with Mike D'Antoni he apparently isnt. Too bad Brown is gone already huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Yeah, Dwight is the best player on Lakers he has rights to be the alpha.

- Alpha is a mindset....Dwight aint there yet..

- Alpha's need to recognize Alpha when it's in dey face.

- Alpha's stay Alpha and 2 Alpha's on 1 team = problem's