Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 07-23-2006, 06:24 PM   #16
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar
Wade will really shine once Shaq retires.

they will be like the lakers were when shaq left...he will ball up but will struggle as a team
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 06:58 PM   #17
Legend
I hit open layups

Legend has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar
Wade will really shine once Shaq retires.

When shaq retires wade would go back to averaging 4.5 assists
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 12:08 AM   #18
zunami
Can barely lace up my sneakers

zunami has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
well let me put it like this... here are my list for top 5 players in the league.

1a. WADE.
1b. kobe.
1c. bron.
4. Tmac
5. KG

with 1a. through 1c. changing on a week by week basis. but for right now thats my ranking.

thats about right... a healthy t-mac that is
but id put duncan over KG... dont tell me about stats, its about the rings
zunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:50 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lebron has better stats but wade could match that but he knows its not what his team needs he just wants to win wade has that killer instinct that you cant teach you always see bron missing foul shots and passing the ball i crunch time and sure he hit two game winners vs the wizards but wade single handedly killed the mavs in the fourth quarter of every game
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 11:59 AM   #20
Legend
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
lebron has better stats but wade could match that but he knows its not what his team needs he just wants to win wade has that killer instinct that you cant teach you always see bron missing foul shots and passing the ball i crunch time and sure he hit two game winners vs the wizards but wade single handedly killed the mavs in the fourth quarter of every game

So what you are trying to say is that LeBron dont want to win, he is just conserned with stats. If so that means Oscar and Magic is just the same.
When LeBron pass out the ball on crunch time he is giving his team mates a better look than him (and it works most of the times). MJ 45 passed out the ball in a playoff game with the game on the line, his Pippen wasnt even expecting it. LeBron has more options than any other player in the league.

And wade in the fourth quarter in the finals was helped out by some untouched foul calls.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:14 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
So what you are trying to say is that LeBron dont want to win, he is just conserned with stats. If so that means Oscar and Magic is just the same.
When LeBron pass out the ball on crunch time he is giving his team mates a better look than him (and it works most of the times). MJ 45 passed out the ball in a playoff game with the game on the line, his Pippen wasnt even expecting it. LeBron has more options than any other player in the league.

And wade in the fourth quarter in the finals was helped out by some untouched foul calls.

What im sayin is that with the team lebron is on right now he should want the ball at crunch time and he should know that him shooting the ball in crunch time is what gives his team the best chance to win
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 12:17 PM   #22
Legend
I hit open layups

I dont understand your post
Old 08-03-2006, 08:46 PM   #23
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Lebron can take down Dwayne Wade any day, if Shaq was a Cav then wade wouldnt have a ring and lebron would. comparing his last year stats hes better in just about everything, a truely remarkable player always astounding
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 12:57 PM   #24
zunami
Can barely lace up my sneakers

zunami has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
Lebron can take down Dwayne Wade any day, if Shaq was a Cav then wade wouldnt have a ring and lebron would. comparing his last year stats hes better in just about everything, a truely remarkable player always astounding
wade is better at almost everything the box score doesn't tell us so far.
zunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 08:25 PM   #25
Legend
I hit open layups

Are you crazy or just simply out of your mind, LeBron is better than Wade in everything!

point blank, hands down and with my neck on the block.

Hail King James the chosen one
Old 08-10-2006, 02:12 PM   #26
Cavs2007Champs
Common-sense Cavs Fan

Cavs2007Champs has decent reputation

We will really see where Wade and the Heat are in 3 years, when Shaq leaves, and Zo will be gone, and Antoine will be gone and Gary Payton will be gone.

Damn, he's going to be left alone, the Heat organization better be looking at that right now. The Heat will be hurting once Shaq leaves, and Zo and Payton have maybe 1 more year, along with Antoine who has 4 years on his contract, but his level of play will decline in 2 years.

Then who is on the Heat, Posey, Haslem, J Williams, and no one that has really played.
Cavs2007Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 03:56 PM   #27
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
they will be like the lakers were when shaq left...he will ball up but will struggle as a team
It wont matter because Shaqs getting old. I wouldnt be surprised if he retired after this season, or he started to suck.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 06:34 PM   #28
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool

1. Lebron
2. Shaq
3. Kevin Garnett
4. Tim Duncan
5. Kobe
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 06:07 AM   #29
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
even if alonzo mourning was a cav the cavaileers would beat the heat any day, the reason why wade averages that lil point one in assists is because the diesel is on his team, wade is gna turn out exactly like kobe, awesome and all with shaq once superman disapears wade will be down in the gutters leading his team into a slump
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 04:11 PM   #30
lebron_zoom
Great young streetballer

lebron_zoom has an OK reputation so far

Yea i coulda said Zo instead of Shaq, but personally I hate him, hes too cocky
lebron_zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: