Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-23-2012, 02:43 PM   #31
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Slut League

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
oh hell yeah, the worst is as you get older and you know exactly where you should have went left instead of right and you were easily in.

For me personally... it's too painful to think about.

I exchanged "class" for "trash".
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #32
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
oh hell yeah, the worst is as you get older and you know exactly where you should have went left instead of right and you were easily in.
lol

got damn hindsight moments. there are definitely more asses i should have tore up
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:02 PM   #33
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
lol

got damn hindsight moments. there are definitely more asses i should have tore up

The best is one of the "girls i missed out on" is a friend of mine and she points out that what i did wrong, even told my wife. So my wife knows the story too and has made fun of me for it. This is my life. (How i screwed up is on the way to do the "deed" she asked me about another girl who was a rival of hers and i mentioned i knew her and in the discussion something like "oh that's why she doesn't like you" or something like that, which set her off, ruined the evening, killed any chance i had any anything")
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #34
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The best is one of the "girls i missed out on" is a friend of mine and she points out that what i did wrong, even told my wife. So my wife knows the story too and has made fun of me for it. This is my life. (How i screwed up is on the way to do the "deed" she asked me about another girl who was a rival of hers and i mentioned i knew her and in the discussion something like "oh that's why she doesn't like you" or something like that, which set her off, ruined the evening, killed any chance i had any anything")

i absolutely hate getting caught up between girls and their "rivalries". it's just fcking drama, but i feel you. i've ruined quite a few could have been fcks because of not knowing how to avoid those questions that lead into a trap. i've never been tactful with those types of situations though
Old 10-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i absolutely hate getting caught up between girls and their "rivalries". it's just fcking drama, but i feel you. i've ruined quite a few could have been fcks because of not knowing how to avoid those questions that lead into a trap. i've never been tactful with those types of situations though

Yeah, well clearly I'm not tactful either. The sad thing is when you get married, the wife teaches you and you become tactful, but it's no longer useful knowledge.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:30 PM   #36
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Yeah, well clearly I'm not tactful either. The sad thing is when you get married, the wife teaches you and you become tactful, but it's no longer useful knowledge.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #37
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
lol

I got plenty of those too.. younger me was an idiot!
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #38
DetroitPiston
Soundcatcher

DetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat coolDetroitPiston is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySic
I dont remember high school girls as being all that slutty. But it was probably just me.

Depends on your school, I think. My school had 1,500 people and it was somewhat easy to figure out which girls liked to sleep around. Some as mentioned, are better at hiding it. There was this girl in choir who was a freak, but you wouldn't know it just talking to her.

I'll say this though, high school has a conservative mindset.
DetroitPiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #39
highwhey
el vato encabronado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
I got plenty of those too.. younger me was an idiot!
At least they can make good fap material because imagination>reality lol
Old 10-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #40
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I'm sorry, I can't help it...
but I'm really f*cking curious how their league was set up.

You could make it like a fantasy football league:

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Def

1 cheerleader
2 blondes
3 brunettes
1 interracial
1 athlete
1 teacher (lol)

You could change up your roster every month or something like that.
If you have a black cheerleader on your roster... One month you could start her
at Cheerleader, the next month you could start her at the interracial position.

So essentially the 'interracial' position would be your flex option?
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: