Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #46
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,902
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
Euroleague is the all-encapsulating amateur league of Europe. If you play in Europe, you play in Euroleague.

We've been over this a thousand times, I don't understand how you consistently be this ignorant to the facts.

He never played in Euroleague you racist fascist POS.

It's like saying anyone that plays basketball in North America plays in the NBA.


**** OFF.
Euroleague is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:26 PM   #47
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C
 
Smook A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 9,344
Smook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
He never played in Euroleague you racist fascist POS.

It's like saying anyone that plays basketball in North America plays in the NBA
How the hell is that racist??

You think everything is racist. Go look up the definition...
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 06:30 PM   #48
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty
 
Milbuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Giannis and Jabari's Houses
Posts: 8,244
Milbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMilbuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
He never played in Euroleague you racist fascist POS.

It's like saying anyone that plays basketball in North America plays in the NBA.


**** OFF.
That is a bullshit argument and you know it.

There are MULTIPLE levels of basketball in North America. NCAA, D-League, other amateur leagues, and of course, the SINGULAR professional basketball league in the world, the NBA.

There is only one in Europe - thoroughly inferior, amateurish, developmental basketball. Euroleague is the premier, most prestigious league of that caliber in all of Europe. Naturally, it owns and has branches in every other amateur basketball association in Europe. Therefore it is logical FACT that Euroleague is the foundation of all European basketball. If you play basketball in Europe, you are in the Euroleague.

Is it a mere coincidence that every player that goes from the NBA to the Euroleague has some sort of significant flaw, whether in their game or in their personal life? You guys signed crackhead Lamar ****ing Odom and he instantly won the EL dunk contest. How long before he wins MVP and FMVP? Marquis Teague, not even his brother Jeff, could go there TODAY and win it all.

It's a ****ing joke, really.
Milbuck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:16 PM   #49
gabepizza
Local High School Star
 
gabepizza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,073
gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milbuck
That is a bullshit argument and you know it.

There are MULTIPLE levels of basketball in North America. NCAA, D-League, other amateur leagues, and of course, the SINGULAR professional basketball league in the world, the NBA.

There is only one in Europe - thoroughly inferior, amateurish, developmental basketball. Euroleague is the premier, most prestigious league of that caliber in all of Europe. Naturally, it owns and has branches in every other amateur basketball association in Europe. Therefore it is logical FACT that Euroleague is the foundation of all European basketball. If you play basketball in Europe, you are in the Euroleague.

Is it a mere coincidence that every player that goes from the NBA to the Euroleague has some sort of significant flaw, whether in their game or in their personal life? You guys signed crackhead Lamar ****ing Odom and he instantly won the EL dunk contest. How long before he wins MVP and FMVP? Marquis Teague, not even his brother Jeff, could go there TODAY and win it all.

It's a ****ing joke, really.

I don't normally defend Euroleague but from your argument the NBA owns and has branches in the D-league so by that logic the D-league is part of the NBA.
Also Odom just signed with the Knicks. He lasted only two games in Spain (because of an injury) and I'm sure didn't win any dunk contests. I don't even think Euroleague has a dunk contest.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:39 PM   #50
Dr.J4ever
Justice4 the ABA
 
Dr.J4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,502
Dr.J4ever has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabepizza
I don't normally defend Euroleague but from your argument the NBA owns and has branches in the D-league so by that logic the D-league is part of the NBA.
Also Odom just signed with the Knicks. He lasted only two games in Spain (because of an injury) and I'm sure didn't win any dunk contests. I don't even think Euroleague has a dunk contest.
We have to be fair, guys. If you play in Europe, you don't necessarily play in the EL. The EL is like a champions league where the best teams or most financially viable teams of each domestic league in Europe then play for the EL.

That is my understanding. Let me add though this situation occasionally has it's quirks. It is possible to win the EL Title and be crowned EL Champ, and then come home to your domestic league, and then lose to a team that is not an EL team or an EL team that lost in the EL playoffs . Case in point: Olympiacos last year won the EL Title and then loses to Panathanaikos in the Greek league in a 5 game series.

Last edited by Dr.J4ever : 04-21-2014 at 10:45 PM.
Dr.J4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 10:49 PM   #51
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar
 
Kiddlovesnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Nets 2nd round, Knick 37-45
Posts: 14,050
Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Can Euroleague stop making all these threads about Euroleague scrubs when seriously nobody cares about them at all?
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 03:33 AM   #52
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion
 
Euroleague's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 12,902
Euroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected posterEuroleague is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
We have to be fair, guys. If you play in Europe, you don't necessarily play in the EL. The EL is like a champions league where the best teams or most financially viable teams of each domestic league in Europe then play for the EL.

That is my understanding. Let me add though this situation occasionally has it's quirks. It is possible to win the EL Title and be crowned EL Champ, and then come home to your domestic league, and then lose to a team that is not an EL team or an EL team that lost in the EL playoffs . Case in point: Olympiacos last year won the EL Title and then loses to Panathanaikos in the Greek league in a 5 game series.

Will you stop saying saying that you ****ing son of a bitch? It was confirmed by Greek authorities that they manipulated that series from the owner of the team threatening the refs.

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/ElladaB...w.2288753.html

http://www.sport24.gr/football/poini...h.2336576.html

http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/06/dribbling/28029

http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/10/flopping/35325

How many god damn times does this have to be explained to you? WTF is wrong with you?

Last edited by Euroleague : 04-23-2014 at 04:15 AM.
Euroleague is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 03:35 AM   #53
JohnFreeman
#RunThroughtheTape
 
JohnFreeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: BTE
Posts: 15,479
JohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnFreeman is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

There is a place for these threads, and it certainly is not in the GOAT basketball league forum.
JohnFreeman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 03:36 AM   #54
Smook A.
D.E.U.T.H.O.A.C
 
Smook A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Houston
Posts: 9,344
Smook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSmook A. is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
Will you stop saying saying that you ****ing son of a bitch? It was confirmed by Greek law that they rigged that series from the owner of the team threatening the refs.

http://www.sport24.gr/Basket/ElladaB...w.2288753.html

http://www.sport24.gr/football/poini...h.2336576.html

http://www.eurohoops.net/2013/10/flopping/35325

How many god damn times does this have to be explained to you? WTF is wrong with you?
Why are you always mad?
Smook A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 05:56 AM   #55
Brokenbeat
I got girls calling me
 
Brokenbeat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: sending me texts and shit
Posts: 1,230
Brokenbeat has decent reputation
Default Re: European Media: 3 NBA Teams Interested In Zeljko Obradovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smook A.
Why are you always mad?

He obviously hates himself for not being European.
Brokenbeat is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:21 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy