Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Post a pic of the nastiest skank you ever banged

BARFCOPTER
    Why were my standards so low to even touch this broad? A month dry streak+ low confidence because bad breakup with my last girlfriend. Picked this skankbag up at a club, by accident she's mutual friends of another lowly skankbag I banged a year earlier...shit.

So went to afterparty at her house and some other mutual chick friend was there. Didn't give a ****, was drunk and knew this hobag was a surething.

Worst part is once in bed she brings up her boyfriend, so it took like an hour of making out before I could get my dick in. Having to work an hour for this nasty 2.0 grenade skankbag!? Goddamn. Good thing the next morning I had intense motivation to get my swag back and never touch another grenade again. This is a swagless moment from the swagfather, only reason I'm mentioning it is now goddamn bitch is apparently "free and single" added me on facebook and keeps trying to get me out with her desperately.

Post a pic of the nastiest skank ho you ever banged, and ideally why did you sink so low on the night of the bang to get down and take the grenade

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Default Re: Post a pic of the nastiest skank you ever banged

Dat pus$y look stank

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dwade305
    Dat pus$y look stank
    even worse-despite being a fat ho only had A-cups and perched on top of those tiny titties were bigass nasty pepperoni nipples

post a pic of your nastiest conquest homie

Saw a basketball once Real Girl's Avatar

charity pus[COLOR="Black"]s[/COLOR]y should be respected, especialy if you were on a drought.

I hope a lot of ppl participate in this.

Given the nature of the thread, we can disregard the general rule that it's assholish to post pics of objectifying females in picture format w/out consent being that it's 'disrespectful' because we're acknowledging them as the nastiest skank we ever banged. Therefore, we've already disrespected them in our own minds

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    even worse-despite being a fat ho only had A-cups and perched on top of those tiny titties were bigass nasty pepperoni nipples

post a pic of your nastiest conquest homie
    That imagery trifling my dude

Banned

This broad, the night before this pic was made. Ugh, my standards hit an all time low that day.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chapallaz

This broad, the night before this pic was made. Ugh, my standards hit an all time low that day.

forreals people lay down your pride this thread can be funny if loads of people post nasty skanks, I already posted like a 2 can't get much worse than that

Banned

Damn Swag Father.....

You must have been on the minus side with the swag.

I never get that desperate and you had to talk and make out before you got to hit it? Damn.

I would have got my rocks off and bounce!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erEmpire
    Damn Swag Father.....

You must have been on the minus side with the swag.

I never get that desperate and you had to talk and make out before you got to hit it? Damn.

I would have got my rocks off and bounce!

I did bounce right after yo!

I only went home in the first place cus I was like, ok this skankbag will be easy plus I'm drunk it'll be good.

Then the alchohol wore off. I kept chugging the gin shots she was giving but still no effect to improve her ugliness.

Then in bed she started getting all insecure and kept bringing up her boyfriend. And honestly now I feel bad for that guy, not only is he dating a fat troll but it's a fat troll who cheats on him. At the time obviously didn't give a phuck

Yes my swagger level was definately only like Krillin level at this dark time in my life

I know, this shit has the potential to be hilarious. As for me

The blown ass b!tch on the right in that fake ass Wonder Woman outfit or whatever the f uck it is. I literally put ZERO (it was actually reluctant negative) effort into having sex with this broad.

The story is that this broad cleaned our (my two best friends and I) apartment becuz we were hosting this Thanksgiving dinner party thing. Well everyone got wasted and a few ppl passed out at the apt. This broad wanted to stay since she was so drunk and was yearning to get half my bed 'just to sleep'. Well I was pretty drunk my damn self and was ready to pass out. I felt bad since she literally cleaned our whole dirty ass apt one day by herself so I finally caved and said 'f uck it' since I planned on catching z's as soon as I laid down and my bed had enough size not to be bothered.

Well, I had no intention of doing anything with that broad, drunk or not, However, she started jerking me and then sucking my dick while I was half conscious. Naturally, I woke up and my pen!s was perked because that's just the physiological response of it when a female does work on it with her mouth. Well, I wasn't really all that close to coming while she administered fellatio and she got tired. Well, by that time, I now was a little perturbed with her becuz I didn't ask for that sh!t at all but now my balls and ejaculatory hardware were asking to be relieved. BLUE BALLS like a ma fuh.

I basically then told her that I had to have this feeling go away and I was getting impatient with her head game so I was gunna stroke until I got mines. So i took off her panties and f ucked her very distant emotionally but not gunna lie, her ***** was pretty thick and really moist so the sex itself wasn't that bad . Got my nut and instantly wanted her to vacate my bedroom. However, I couldn't go ahead and get a bad rep like that cuz her friends all came over a lot and they were hotties so I didn't want the negative gossip to ensue.

Let her crash but felt icky until she left my apt but yeah, nobody's perfect
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 01-18-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Banned

oral rape^ if she was a dude and you were a chick you could get her in prison for that shit!

Yeah I know, **** you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy

Yeah I know, **** you.
    is that a facebook angle where in reality she a fatass? Cus otherwise her body looks good from that angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    is that a facebook angle where in reality she a fatass? Cus otherwise her body looks good from that angle.
    fatass/facebook angle, literally fat ass. thing was huge hahaha