Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2018, 10:50 PM   #1
Duderonomy
Perrrfect
 
Duderonomy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Gotham City
Posts: 2,344
Unhappy I was wrong

I didn't think Embiid would stay healthy or ever be any good. I would have flipped him for picks after he missed 2 seasons entering the league. I thought he was another Oden.

It doesn't happen often, so enjoy me taking this L
Duderonomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:51 PM   #2
FKAri
5-time NBA All-Star
 
FKAri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 11,417
Default Re: I was wrong

It's awesome that you're owning up to this but the reality is that no one gives a phuck.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #3
Bill Russell
Banned
 
Bill Russell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
It's awesome that you're owning up to this but the reality is that no one gives a phuck.

Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #4
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,886
Default Re: I was wrong

Not only you take the L but you also proved how low your basketball I.Q. is.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:02 PM   #5
fourkicks44
Long Live The Process
 
fourkicks44's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hinkie's Apple Orchard
Posts: 4,006
Default Re: I was wrong

.... and we were right!
fourkicks44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:03 PM   #6
DJMcDonald
The Hamptons
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,578
Default Re: I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Not only you take the L but you also proved how low your basketball I.Q. is.
Health has literally nothing to do with BBall IQ you moron
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:11 PM   #7
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,886
Default Re: I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
Health has literally nothing to do with BBall IQ you moron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duderonomy
I didn't think Embiid would stay healthy or ever be any good. I would have flipped him for picks after he missed 2 seasons entering the league. I thought he was another Oden.

It doesn't happen often, so enjoy me taking this L
Learn how to read, smart man. New alt, still the same with you huh? Still swinging and missing?
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:13 PM   #8
DJMcDonald
The Hamptons
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,578
Default Re: I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Learn how to read, smart man. New alt, still the same with you huh? Still swinging and missing?
Again, thinking someone won't be the same after multiple severe injuries has literally nothing to do with bball IQ
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:16 PM   #9
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,886
Default Re: I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
Again, thinking someone won't be the same after multiple severe injuries has literally nothing to do with bball IQ
Then give us a lesson, of whatever you believe basketball I.Q. has to do wih, professor.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:21 PM   #10
DJMcDonald
The Hamptons
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,578
Default Re: I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
Then give us a lesson, of whatever you believe basketball I.Q. has to do wih, professor.
It's a combination of technical skill, attention, game awareness and understanding of the game of basketball. Being wrong about the outcome of an injury is completely unrelated. Anything else you want me to cover for you?
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:24 PM   #11
MJistheGOAT
Kwisatz Haderach
 
MJistheGOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,161
Default Re: I was wrong

OP trying to jinx Embiid, salty AF
MJistheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:24 PM   #12
fourkicks44
Long Live The Process
 
fourkicks44's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Hinkie's Apple Orchard
Posts: 4,006
Default Re: I was wrong

Hey OP.

Is Dario ever coming over?
fourkicks44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:43 PM   #13
k0kakw0rld
The Special One
 
k0kakw0rld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: GOATHAM CITY
Posts: 8,886
Default Re: I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
It's a combination of technical skill, attention, game awareness and understanding of the game of basketball. Being wrong about the outcome of an injury is completely unrelated. Anything else you want me to cover for you?

There is a reason why I highlighted "or ever be any good".

If he's posting today about being wrong about Embiid then he certainly did not pay much attention to him or his game all year.

Nope, but your definition is partially correct.
k0kakw0rld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 11:54 PM   #14
DJMcDonald
The Hamptons
 
DJMcDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,578
Default Re: I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
There is a reason why I highlighted "or ever be any good".

If he's posting today about being wrong about Embiid then he certainly did not pay much attention to him or his game all year.

Nope, but your definition is partially correct.


Are you retarded? Serious question.

Basketball IQ can't be measured on ISH

If someone said that Rajon Rondo is a better shooter than Steph Curry, that claim has literally nothing to do with basketball IQ. Decisions made on the court is what displays Bball IQ, not predicting results of a career.
DJMcDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:21 PM   #15
Marchesk
El Sid Stan
 
Marchesk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 11,382
Default Re: I was wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
Basketball IQ can't be measured on ISH

I personally measure Westbrooks IQ to be higher than Lebron's.
Marchesk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:34 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

NBA Basketball

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Videos

Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy