Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: "How much money would it take for you to..." (Game)

Quote Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy
    Wouldn't do it..then again I guess it depends on how bad the odor is. I had a guy in one of my classes this year that smelled terrible, I hated being around him.

How much money would it take for you to be allowed to drink only water for the rest of your life?
    $20... Though would I be able to drink tea, with just hot water?
    If no tea, then probably about $1000.

How much would it take for you to never be allowed to watch television again?

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup
    $20... Though would I be able to drink tea, with just hot water?
    If no tea, then probably about $1000.

How much would it take for you to never be allowed to watch television again?
    50k+ , I'd just use my computer to watch shit I would catch on TV.

How much would it take for you to assault a police officer naked?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk
    50k+ , I'd just use my computer to watch shit I would catch on TV.

How much would it take for you to assault a police officer naked?
    Depends. Do I get to rock a semi?

We'll go $20,000 even.

How much would it take for you to Stick your **** in an oscilatting fan? Keep in mind it's one of those blunt ones.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Depends. Do I get to rock a semi?

We'll go $20,000 even.

How much would it take for you to Stick your **** in an oscilatting fan? Keep in mind it's one of those blunt ones.
    $100k

how much money would it take for you to tell your best friend that you fvcked his mom
    Last edited by blablabla; 06-02-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Adbloock<3

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla
    $100k

how much money would it take for you to tell your best friend that you fvcked his mom
    $0

How much money would it take for you to tell your best friend you had a threesome with his mom and sister?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

^ Are you saying you wouldn't tell your friend that for any amount of money, or are you saying you would do it for free?

And to answer your question, I'm pretty sure I already have told my best friend that I banged his mom and his sister, so I'd do it for free.

How much to pee your pants for a year whenever you feel like you have to pee? You can change your pants afterwards, but no matter where you are and what situation you are in, you have to pee the moment you feel like you have to (so no excusing yourself out of the room to pee yourself then change).

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Nope. I'm certain I'm right. The only drug it's somewhat common to die from withdrawal is alcohol, and some prescription drugs like Xanax (I don't know if Xanax specifically does, but similar drugs do)
    If I remember correctly, the common symptoms of heroine withdrawal are vomiting and Diarrhea, restlessness, Fever, Aches and pains.
    Alcohol has seizures, irregular heartbeat, severely high blood pressure, and hallucinations.
    I would actually like to see a link that supports this. I have never once heard of alcohol having the worst withdrawals and I have been a SMART Recovery therapists for addicts and have taken multiple trainings and courses from professors and CADC IIIs.

Edit: Did a bit of research, and now I see what you were saying. Alcohol withdrawal is more lethal than heroin withdrawal. However, heroin OD is more lethal than alcohol OD, and it is supposed to be more excruciating. Overall, that sounds worse than being addicted to alcohol. Because we you were specifying withdrawal, I think that is why it didn't match with the overall themes of what I learned.
    Last edited by Myth; 06-02-2012 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    ^ Are you saying you wouldn't tell your friend that for any amount of money, or are you saying you would do it for free?

And to answer your question, I'm pretty sure I already have told my best friend that I banged his mom and his sister, so I'd do it for free.

How much to pee your pants for a year whenever you feel like you have to pee? You can change your pants afterwards, but no matter where you are and what situation you are in, you have to pee the moment you feel like you have to (so no excusing yourself out of the room to pee yourself then change).
    Around $500,000. I'm the type who doesn't give a crap what others think about me, and say stupid shit all the time. Yea, I'll live with wearing a diaper for a year if that racks in the cash.

How much to change your facebook profile pic to these, for as long as you shall live? Doesn't matter which one

Saw a basketball once

How much money to fhuck a girl in the ass, nut in it, have her drip it out into a cup and drink it?

Local High School Star SunsCaptain's Avatar

Edit: Uh....all of it?....shit. With a 10 id take 1 million. Set for life and down it with a shot of whiskey. And the bang would be decent. =p

How much money would it take for you to quit your current Job and follow your true passion?

Like if you want to play music? How much would it take you to quit your job and begin learning music or if you already know an instrument...form a band and start practicing/start prefroming.

This isnt a question where you take the largest sum of cash.

You take the lowest/most reasonable based on your current situation given what you want to do because its what you LOVE.
    Last edited by SunsCaptain; 06-03-2012 at 02:29 AM.

i probly woudn't do it. no matter how much i try i dont have the height or athletiscm to pursue basketball.

how much would you pay to F*ck abella anderson?

someone isn't gonna pay you to do it, you're the one that has to pay money to have sex with her.

forreal doe... she is the best at riding dick in the history of dickriders.
    even better at dickriding the pauk!!!